Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Nemesis ECU - (For Ducati 1098/848/999/749)

Nemesis ECU - (For Ducati 1098/848/999/749)

SOLD

Nemesis ECU for sale that's never been used other than plugged into a bike and tested to see if it worked. (it did). Otherwise it has lived it's entire live in a box on my shelf. Found it the other day and since a 1098 isn't coming thru my door anytime soon it's time for this sweet ECU to go.

FYI this is the same ECU Eric Wood runs on his Championship winning 1098 racebike.

ECU retails around $1200.
    This one is for sale for $600

Includes- Box it came in. Connection cable (ECU to Computer). Manual.
    Missing - Software CD. HOWEVER you can get the software online. http://www.magneti-marelli.com/conte...rch%202008.zip

Features:
    100% compatible with the standard bike dash, all CAN communications are supported.

Air pressure and air temperature received via CAN from the standard dash

Programmable flat switch input direct to the ECU

Tilt switch input for race bikes

All standard switch inputs for clutch, side stand, neutral supported

Fan controls for overheat, same as standard

2 maps for race & road, toggled by pressing the start button after the engine is running – Dash will indicate the map change. (note: This function removes the possibility of triggering the lap time by pressing the starter button, this feature can be re-instated by fitting either a push button switch or an external infra red system to the existing bike connector)

Option to change tyre circumference

2 programmable shift lights

Programmable rev limiter, with dash warning to indicate ‘rev limiter activated’

Fuel & spark advance correction against speed to adjust for air box pressure.

Closed loop fuelling correction to make mapping extremely quick, simply plug in and calibrate your external wide band lambda then define a ‘target’ AFR value, when ‘on-cell’ the ECU will self adjust.

Stored diagnostics on inputs

High speed 1mbps CAN link to an external logger.

Idle air valve control - 1098

Testimonials
    The bike runs smooth and fuel consumption is lower now compared with Ducati Performance even if I have 9 hp more now. So hats off to you for making a good product. Just hoping you will make it for the whole Ducati range in the future… Patrik Holmberg - Biscaya Motor Racing AB (we now do)

It's easy for me to sing the praises because the system works extremely well. - Doug Lofgren

I was very happy, the Nemesis is working so beautifully . I love systems like this. - Ralf Mueller - Be Faster

Very good set up-thank you - Travis Schultze - Corse Superbikes

We got a pole position. The Nemesis ecu is working very well for us. - Rudolf von Lignau - Ducati Miami

I think you have a great product - Mark Sutton - Ducshop

Thanks again for the support and wonderful product, the more parameters we have access to the more problems can be solved, it really is a fine product. - Fred Snyder - Silverback Performance

Maps and downloads can be found here: http://www.magneti-marelli.com/motor...Downloads.html

Thanks for looking.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by a13x; 04-14-10 at 05:31 PM.
    Boston --> San Diego

Re: Nemesis ECU - (For Ducati 1098/848/999/749)

SOLD

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Boston --> San Diego