Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Nexx motorcycle helmets

Nexx motorcycle helmets

Selling two (2) Nexx motorcycle helmets. The model is "X.WED 2". Sizes are Medium and Large.

These are brand new only tried them inside the house. Includes all accessories like OEM GoPro mounts, peak extender, extra screws, helmet bag etc... Also has a built in internal sunshade. Can be configured with or without faceshield or peak, also works with goggles.

These were ordered and arrived at the same time but for whatever reason the medium helmet didn't have a DOT sticker affixed to the rear of the helmet. Otherwise they're the same helmets.

Selling $210 each or $400 or both. Cash or Venmo only. Pickup in Quincy or Needham, MA. Or shipping at buyer's expense.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by SwiftTone; 12-24-21 at 09:27 AM.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Current: 2016 S1000XR. Past: S1000R, Streefighter S, Monter S2R1000, RC51, CBR600

Re: Nexx motorcycle helmets

Interested in the Large. I believe I remember reading you upgraded to the Nexx from a Bell MX9 ADV? That’s what I have now. Why are you selling these?

Quote Originally Posted by MattR302 View Post
    Interested in the Large. I believe I remember reading you upgraded to the Nexx from a Bell MX9 ADV? That’s what I have now. Why are you selling these?
    Someone "claimed" the size large 2 minutes after me posting on another forum. Maybe I priced it too aggressively. Figuring the shipping logistics with him now. However, first come first service.

I had Arai and RPHA helmets prior to this. Selling because it doesn't quite fit my round oval head as I like it. Really wanted this helmet to work as it is so feature rich.

Current: 2016 S1000XR. Past: S1000R, Streefighter S, Monter S2R1000, RC51, CBR600

Lifer

Are these more oval? I’m intermediate to long oval head shape and am wondering if the medium would fit my head shape. I usually wear an Arai signet x

'15 Ducati Scrambler, '13 Multistrada 1200S, '07 VFR, '14 CRF250L/M, '15 FJ-09, '23 Tuareg

Both helmets sold.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk