Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

TRADE: Husky wr 165

I have a Husky 2009 WR 125 with the 165 kit. Very well set up. All the info you need is here:

http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/...uro-82806.html

Looking to trade for a KTM 200 (ish) XC or XC-W, willing to put a little cash in if needed.

Let me know what you have!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: TRADE: Husky wr 165

I want that, how much?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Central Mass Powersports #123

1000rr, zx10r, rmz450, RE classic, r6, S4Rs, xr123, sv650(2), cr250 and a box truck that leaks power steering fluid.

Oh yes. Buy this Dové.

I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

Quote Originally Posted by Pinned View Post
    Oh yes. Buy this Dové.
    It's the xr on crack.

1000rr, zx10r, rmz450, RE classic, r6, S4Rs, xr123, sv650(2), cr250 and a box truck that leaks power steering fluid.

Wow, coincidentally I have all the bikes you are looking for and I'm considering moving some or all them in the spring (except the speed triple likely isn't what you are looking for as far as two up riding but it's fun as hell on the street). 09 KTM 250xc, 07 speed triple, 06 sv650 track bike with clean title and all street parts included

Never even looked into a multistrada, don't know jack about em, never even rode any Ducati. No need for a 125 based dirt bike, unfortunately. What kinda value are you placing on the multi?

I sound like an addict, I want the 07 Speed Triple when you part with it - pls.

Haha speaking of addiction, I'm so bad I start getting seller's remorse just hitting "post" on the idea of parting with those bikes...I love every one of them!

The only reason I'm considering getting rid of any of them is because (knock on wood) I'm getting older and I've been beyond lucky for a guy who probably won't heal that quickly anymore and has had shoulder and back surgeries and stuff. I'm considering being the rare person who quits riding dirt and paved tracks (but not quitting street!) just because it's been a good run but nothing lasts forever. I can still afford it, I still love it, I can still earn trophies or bragging rights here and there, etc but it just feels like it might be time to quit the game and cash in the chips, for no real reason other than everybody's luck has to run out sometime. It's a weird headspace...maybe I will just quit the dirt riding. No, maybe just quit draggin knee on the track. LOL probably won't quit shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Imbeek View Post
    Wow, coincidentally I have all the bikes you are looking for and I'm considering moving some or all them in the spring (except the speed triple likely isn't what you are looking for as far as two up riding but it's fun as hell on the street). 09 KTM 250xc, 07 speed triple, 06 sv650 track bike with clean title and all street parts included

Never even looked into a multistrada, don't know jack about em, never even rode any Ducati. No need for a 125 based dirt bike, unfortunately. What kinda value are you placing on the multi?
    Pmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Imbeek View Post
    Haha speaking of addiction, I'm so bad I start getting seller's remorse just hitting "post" on the idea of parting with those bikes...I love every one of them!

The only reason I'm considering getting rid of any of them is because (knock on wood) I'm getting older and I've been beyond lucky for a guy who probably won't heal that quickly anymore and has had shoulder and back surgeries and stuff. I'm considering being the rare person who quits riding dirt and paved tracks (but not quitting street!) just because it's been a good run but nothing lasts forever. I can still afford it, I still love it, I can still earn trophies or bragging rights here and there, etc but it just feels like it might be time to quit the game and cash in the chips, for no real reason other than everybody's luck has to run out sometime. It's a weird headspace...maybe I will just quit the dirt riding. No, maybe just quit draggin knee on the track. LOL probably won't quit shit...
    I understand your position 100%. I've broken 30+ bones and seen this sport take down the very best. It's not a weird headspace, you're self aware - important to trust that feeling in life. I'm right behind you.

wish i had the means to take it back. we had a special bond. GLWS!

Beta 200RR

BUMP: Looking to trade for something street legal now that I can use for Dual Sport rides. Something that won’t completely choke on short highway stints

Suspension and all bearings redone by GMD last summer. $1800 right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have bought another one of Clinton’s built huskys. They’re excellent. Whoever gets this will be incredibly happy.

A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.