Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

A Pair of CB750 Supersports

A Pair of CB750 Supersports

My buddy is selling his two bikes and I figured there might be some interest here. Asking $800 for everything. I could only find a picture of one of the bikes.If anyone wants to know more just let me know..

"I'm selling two bikes, one nearly complete and one fully stripped. The complete one is the 1978, and it has the good engine from the 1977. All that bike needs to run is an oil change, a chain, a headlight, and a seat. It also needs a brake and a clutch cable, but I'm pretty sure I have them both. The other bike was nearly complete when I got it, and since then have totally stripped it down to the frame. Everything was labeled in bags so putting it back together won't really be a nightmare. My plan was a cafe bike for one and a stripped tracker for the other, hence why I stripped it. The engine from the '78 is seized up. I also have a good amount of miscellaneous parts that came with them. I'd love to keep them, but as a poor college student that really isn't an option considering the drive shaft on my car just went. If interested either email back or call/text at 978-514-0946."

http://worcester.craigslist.org/mcy/2740142640.html

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Thehemiman; 12-28-11 at 09:16 PM.