Well as some of you know I have had some issues with the 250 in the past. I'm looking to sell it as I quit my job to do grad school full time. Also I currently don't have a garage so I would have to find some place to store it for the winter which would add extra cost to the budget I'm currently on.

Anyways I took the carbs out to clean but didn't get around to it yet as I have had mid-terms come up in my classes. I did however buy a new battery that hasn't been installed yet. I think with the battery and a good cleaning it should run again but i'm not sure on this.

The body is in fairly good condition with only minor scratches from the previous owner. The tires only have 800 miles on it. The bike is currently located in Portland, ME but was registered in MA so I have a clean title for it. I am going on vacation in the next few days so I will get pictures up when I get back.

I'm looking to get around $1600 for it. There is some fluctuation to that price but I think with the new battery and a good cleaning it should run fine.