Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Pitbull rear stand and T-Rex Racing Front stand, helmet, chain tool and more...

Pitbull rear stand and T-Rex Racing Front stand, helmet, chain tool and more...

Story is, I'm moving from house to condo, don't own bike at the moment and have to have house emptied by next week. Stands are in great shape, but are covered with cobb webs from lack of use (been sitting around for a while). Will sell as set for $100, not interested in seperating.

Also have NIB Stockton motorcycle chain breaker, nevered used. Bought at Cyclegear, never used. $90 new, sell for $40

motorcyle cover. Nice cover, been in the bag for a while, has vents in sides. Biggest bike I had it on was a Tuono. $10

HJC moto helmet, X-large with tinted and clear screen. Used about a dozen times, looks great. Cleaned at end of last riding season and has been sitting on shelf since. $40

Also have front axle hex tool that fits various sizes(17, 19, 22, 24, maybe others?). Mint, in bag never used. The one at cycle gear is $40, the one I have was made buy a machinest that sells items on ZRXOA. I think I paid $20, sell for $10

Have other odd's and ends that I will give to whoever shows up (chain wax, some ZRX 1200 R decals, pitbull triple tree pins and anything else moto related).

You must P/U items in Gales Ferry, CT. I am having a big tag sale there this Saturday, so if interested send me a message to claim. Everything goes on Saturday or will be gifted to friends. $150 walks away with everything as a lot.

Thanks for looking...

Mike

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

rrrright down by da beach island boyeee's Avatar

Re: Pitbull rear stand and T-Rex Racing Front stand, helmet, chain tool and more...

Wish you weren't so far away. That's some good stuff for great prices

08 Triumph Daytona 675, Jet Black w/ Gold
    dirty bike: 2015 KTM 250 XC-F

Re: Pitbull rear stand and T-Rex Racing Front stand, helmet, chain tool and more...

Would you be willing to ship the stands at a premium? PM sent!!

Last edited by mell0; 07-03-12 at 08:40 AM.
    -Andy

2013 Triumph Bonneville

is it possible to get a pic of the stands? Someone else is looking and im just the middle mad, if he gets your stands I will ask him to grab the bike cover from you for me

I don't have pics of the stands, but can take some tomorrow when I'm at the house. I have a pic of the helmet that i can post later tonight.

Really don't want to ship, but if nothing sells by Saturday I may consider...

Mike

Was at the house and looked around and noticed I had a new, unused "grunge" chain cleaning brush. Free with group purchase. Also had a K&N recharge kit that was used once. Prob about 20 more uses in it. Free with group purchase. After 1pm Saturday it's too late, so come see me soon...

PM me your address...

I will swing by and take a peek on Saturday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthefeelin View Post
    PM me your address...

I will swing by and take a peek on Saturday morning.
    I'll be out riding in that general area of the state saturday. Send me an addy please. Very interested in the pitbul front stand pins

Hey my buddy lives close and is interested in the front stand if its still available.

http://www.bandofriders.net/forums/s...396#post611396

PM'd and emailed...get back to me!

'02 F4i

PMed