Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

An R6 for only $6700? YES!

Cool An R6 for only $6700? YES!

2006 Yamaha YZF-R6 Anniversary Edition

approximately 1,200 miles

Bike is showroom stock with no flaws. Tires are in very fine shape. Bike was purchased last August, so there's still plenty of factory warranty remaining. The bike hasn't seen rain, but I have ridden it to work once or twice through some dew.

contact via email please

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by ChR1s; 09-24-08 at 04:22 PM. Reason: email delete
    A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill

Arrow An R6 for only $6700? YES!

Yes, this is the latest generation YZF-R6, as seen here:
    2006 Yamaha YZF-R6 Home, information, info, R6

This bike is as the one depicted here:

A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill

She sure is pretty, whats new for 07 R1?

Bikeless

Hard bargain, i will take it.

Call me at 603-483-5803 Thanks Ryan

If for some reason this falls through let me know. I am interested.

ahh..finally someone with some sense!..some clowns are selling 02's for almost the same price!..good deal someone buy this..good luck on sale man

damn credit cards are melting and at their limit right now!! wish I'd paid my taxes the last few yrs. I'd rather spend the money I owe the government, on this machine. nice ride

r6

I will take it, give me a call and i will pick it up! 603-483-0306

Ryan, I just plowed a path to the storage facility last night. Be prepared to bring a trailer and $6700 cash, and the R6 is yours. This Sunday may be doable. I'll be in touch.

For the sake of clarification: I'm willing to sell the R6 to the first buyer with $6700 cash. I will not be holding it, nor taking deposits. I will provide a bill of sale to the buyer, and will procure the title for the buyer on the first weekday following the transaction. I will then overnight the title to the buyer. The price is firm, as the R6 is priced very aggressively. My thought is this is the best policy for a straight-up transaction.

Thanks

Not sure what teh deal is on the other guy, but if this is still for sale, I can come by tomorrow night with $6700 cash. I'm in Easthampton so it's a close trip...

Please call me at 4132314038 to set up a time if it's still for sale. Thanks, Matt.

Arrow SOLD

The R6 is SOLD.

Thanks for your interest

SOLD R-6

Chris,

Thanks. You made it easy, the bike is in excellent condition. Well represented.

-Ryan

+1 on what Ryan said

I bought a DRZ from Chris a couple weeks ago, I whole heartedly agree with Ryans statement. Thanks Chris, my new bike ROCKS!