Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

For Rent: 1 BR loft waterview apartment with private deck in Metrowest MA

For Rent: 1 BR loft waterview apartment with private deck in Metrowest MA

Please PM me for details if you are truly interested. We are looking for a tenant who doesn't suck, basically... If I don't know you I would prefer someone I do know to vouch for you or you can come meet and greet with us to discuss.

This apt is located in Wayland MA... a second and third floor apartment. Second floor has kitchen with breakfast bar, full tile bath, living and dining area. Upstairs has ~12x31 attic bedroom area (sloped ceilings but stand up in most of it).

This apt has been completely renovated... All brand new appliances, tile, rug, paint, washer/dryer in unit... private entrance, private deck overlooking a lake, private landscaped area with parking.

Access to 95/90/etc in minutes, access to all shops and ~25min into downtown Boston... but you have a private and serene setting to relax.

UTILITIES INCLUDED,
    First month and security required
    Cost = $1795/month.

PM me with your email address if you are interested... I have a flyer, photos, more details, etc.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by CEO; 09-18-12 at 07:18 PM.
    Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103
    PPS | Dunlop | Boston Moto | Woodcraft & Armour Bodies | 35 Motorsports | Pit Bull | K&N

Re: For Rent: 1 BR loft waterview apartment with private deck in Metrowest MA

Whoa, I grew up in Wayland. Where exactly is this? I assume this is next to Lake Cochituate?

Definitely post a scanned image of your flyer.

Last edited by virtualbong; 09-17-12 at 09:28 PM.

I grew up in Wayland as well, my folks still live and run a business there.

Sort of near lake Cochituate but apt view is of Dudley.

Send me a PM with your email if you'd like some more details...

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103
    PPS | Dunlop | Boston Moto | Woodcraft & Armour Bodies | 35 Motorsports | Pit Bull | K&N

I should mention that the large loft/attic is big enough for a queen bed at each end easily, if you wanted to have a roommate(s), could hang a curtain or something.

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103

Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post
    I grew up in Wayland as well, my folks still live and run a business there.

Sort of near lake Cochituate but apt view is of Dudley.

Send me a PM with your email if you'd like some more details...
    Very cool. Probably just missed you by a year or two since I graduated in 97.

I am a couple years out from moving to a different place. Basically when my parent's decide to sell their home in Wayland and move into the place I'm staying in right now.

I spent many a days in the summer and winter at Dudley Pond. Great place to play hockey in the winters.

I graduated high school in 2002... After grad school I moved home for ~2 years to save money to buy my first house, which I did last summer in Southborough.

Anyways, if anyone is looking for a very nice, newly renovated private apartment in a great area but very accessible to pretty much everything... shoot me a PM. We are trying to avoid going the craigslist route...

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103

its a gorgeous area for people wondering about location

my family lives right above dudley pond

BUMP

We could possibly work out some sort of deal involving bike stuff... my workshop is there and there isn't reallllly room for any more bikes full time but could arrange to squeeze one in for heated winter storage. Also use the shop/tools if respectful.

I.e. if you don't suck, I might be able to help you out a bit in the bike department basically.

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103

Bump, had a couple interests but still looking for someone we semi-know before we go out to the public

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103

Bump... Think we are going to go to craigslist at the end of the week.

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103