Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

*USED* REV'IT Size 42 Full Leather Suit - $250

*USED* REV'IT Size 42 Full Leather Suit - $250

I'm selling my spare suit, I used this through two seasons of racing, crashed in it 6 times. It has some crash wear, it doens't look fancy by any means. I included pics of all the damage, and Todd at Heroic repaired the right arm near the zipper, that has a pic too. This is a great suit for someone starting out track day riding, or a racer on a budget, it fits well and moves well, all the padding works (tested and approved by me) and it's cheap. I tried on a Heroic suit one time when I was over at Todd's area during the race weekend, and that was it for me, the Heroics are too nice, I bought one. I was using this as my spare, but I never put it on so I figure I might as well sell it. Lots of track time coming in sept, I could use the extra cash.

I'd strongly prefer not to ship this, I'd prefer to just meet in person. I will have this at Loudon Friday morning for Penguin, and all race weekend. I live in Brighton and will meet people halfway within reason.
    *USED* REV'IT Size 42 Full Leather Suit - 0-dsc00602-jpg*USED* REV'IT Size 42 Full Leather Suit - 0-dsc00603-jpg*USED* REV'IT Size 42 Full Leather Suit - 0-dsc00604-jpg*USED* REV'IT Size 42 Full Leather Suit - 0-dsc00605-jpg*USED* REV'IT Size 42 Full Leather Suit - 0-dsc00606-jpg*USED* REV'IT Size 42 Full Leather Suit - 0-dsc00607-jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: *USED* REV'IT Size 42 Full Leather Suit - $250

Bump

Price down to $200

I'm 5'8"and about 160lbs. Do you think it would fit?

I'm 5'8, 185-190lbs...if it doesn't fit Raffi, would it fit me? I work in downtown boston, so could head over to brighton some night to try it on...

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi D View Post
    I'm 5'8"and about 160lbs. Do you think it would fit?
    You'd definitely fit at 160, that was the weight I was when I got it and had it sized by the guys at motomarket. I'm 175 now, I wish I could say it was 15 lbs of muscle, but nope, and it still fits me, but it's more snug.

Quote Originally Posted by lord1234 View Post
    I'm 5'8, 185-190lbs...if it doesn't fit Raffi, would it fit me? I work in downtown boston, so could head over to brighton some night to try it on...
    You're welcome to try it on, I'd say it depends where your weight is, I'm 175 and it's a little snug in the belly. Then again, it depends what back protector you have on. Make sure you bring your back protector.

I'm around all week.