Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

$40 Freestand fork-lock bike stand

Cat herder

$40 Freestand fork-lock bike stand

Got this from Mo here on the forum, and added fresh hardware for some bits that were missing.

It's pretty nifty. You pull a spring-loaded pin, which arms it. The square brackets are then free to pivot. You angle them and roll the bike into the stand. The brackets capture your fork tubes as the bike rolls in, and pivot back to square. They automatically lock in place. The bike is then held upright. and isn't going anywhere.

This can be used to park a bike in your garage, held upright so it takes up less floor space, or mounted to a trailer as an alternative to a Pit Bull TRS.

Works fine but not really meeting my needs. Want to make some space in the garage.

Well used (obviously) but functional. The knob for the trigger mechanism was missing when I got it, so I jury-rigged a finger loop out of safety wire. Looks crude but it works.

$40. Not willing to ship but will meet partway if you're anywhere near southwestern CT.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Cat herder

Re: $40 Freestand fork-lock bike stand

Sold

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!