Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

For Sale - 2015 KTM 300 XCW parts

For Sale - 2015 KTM 300 XCW parts

Cleaning up my parts bin, old bike is gone. Need room for new bike parts.

Prices are for parts, everything is generally negotiable within reason. If you want it shipped, reach out to me, and we'll figure out a price and a way to get them to you.

Otherwise local pick up is more than acceptable.

Used FMF Q pipe, 50 hours since last repack. Pipe comes with new packing, so you can repack it if you feel you need to. $60.

Used FMF Q pipe, six hours. Rebuilt my motor, put on a new expansion pipe and exhaust. This is in excellent shape. $90.

Used FMF gnarly expansion pipe. Comes with flatland racing pipe guard. Six hours on this pipe and guard. Placed on my bike a time of recent rebuild. Expansion pipe is almost $200 new, flatland racing guard $60 new. $125 for both.

JD jetting, two stroke jet kit. $80 new. Comes with all parts as brand new in package with instructions. Only used this on my bike for approximately five hours, was tinkering and came up with a set up I liked better. This kit works at getting any two-stroke to run well. Everything is included. Also includes, extra 172 Main, and stock KTM needle. $50.

Used trail tech X2 headlight. Will only fit on 14 or 15 KTM models, due to the front fender shape. This was on my bike for six hours, and I broke one of the mounting tabs. Purchased a brand new mask, and mounted that light up on it. Light works perfectly. Also includes Old mask, housing, mounting straps, and extra parts. This light is $140 brand new, also includes headlight guard which is $15. Also has adapter kit/switch wire harness for the X2. This harness is KTM specific. $90.

Let me know if you have any questions. All these parts will fit other model year's bikes, please do your research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Phat Twin; 08-23-17 at 08:23 AM.

Re: For Sale - 2015 KTM 300 XCW parts

Expansion Pipe and guard, newer exhaust sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!