Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Ruger SR9c Brushed Stainless

Ruger SR9c Brushed Stainless

SOLD!

If you're here, I assume you already know what a Ruger SR9c is...

A few notes:

I am cross-posting this from my ad on NorthEast Shooters. I've seen other ads for firearms on this site, so I'm making the assumption that most of us are adults here and this ad can stay without issues.

I am a MA resident and prefer to sell this to another MA resident (who holds an LTC-A), face-to-face using a paper FA10 form (that you provide). I could be convinced to use the e-FA-10 system on the state website, or we can use an FFL (but you'll pay the cost). Will I sell this out of state? Sure, but remember that it needs to go through an FFL in the receiving state and may or may not be worth the hassle.

==

Description : Ruger SR9c Brushed Stainless -- here's a description on Ruger's Website.

Accessories : Comes with the pistol, two magazines (flat base and pinky extensions included for both magazines), and magazine loading tool.

Selling Terms : Buyer must have LTC-A. Face-to-Face on a buyer provided paper FA-10 (preferred), E-FA-10, or at FFL (buyer pays fee).

Price : $350

Contact Information: PM here

Pictures:

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by hqp921; 05-01-12 at 07:51 PM. Reason: SOLD

Re: Ruger SR9c Brushed Stainless

How many rounds have gone through it? I'm looking for something around this size as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by kb1 View Post
    How many rounds have gone through it? I'm looking for something around this size as we speak.
    I don't have an exact count, but I'd honestly be surprised if it was more than 1,000 rounds. I have another 9mm pistol and carbine that gets more use... heh.

I considered PMing you, since you had replied to a FS ad on here earlier this year for an SR9c. Feel free to ask me anything offline (email/gchat would be best -- hqp921 at gmail.com).

*ETA: my offer to take the conversation "offline" shouldn't be construed as me trying to hide anything, but rather trying to help kb1 out with any questions without cluttering my own FS ad.

- HP

Last edited by hqp921; 04-26-12 at 09:04 AM.

That is nice. I have an LCP.

350 is a decent price

KB

LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

Lifer

Like I said in the other thread, great gun. Very cozy carry.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by KB View Post
    That is nice. I have an LCP.

350 is a decent price

KB
    I'm actually going to a smaller gun to carry. That is just personal preference -- People range in what they're comfortable carrying from pocket pistols to full sized 1911's.

I also want to have guns I'm going to shoot. I have a full-sized pistol for range use... so between that, and wanting a smaller pistol for EDC, it didn't/doesn't make sense for me to hang on to this, other than to have it... and at this point, I don't want to be "that type" of gun guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
    Like I said in the other thread, great gun. Very cozy carry.
    It is a great gun... for me, it pointed naturally, I was accurate with it. It has a great trigger, and depending on your hand size and body type - works great as a comfy range gun AND comfy carry gun.

- HP

Lifer

Also the NH version has a full size clip w/17 rounds, gives you the feel of a full size pistol. Those clips are 10 with the finger extender, which are also plenty comfy.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Sounds good to me, I'll shoot you a message off-forum either tonight or this weekend. I am in the market for something around this size as a carry weapon. I currently only have a ruger mack III .22 but I really like it.

Someone should buy this ......... save on the gun and tax with $350

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
    Also the NH version has a full size clip w/17 rounds, gives you the feel of a full size pistol. Those clips are 10 with the finger extender, which are also plenty comfy.
    Ruger SR9c Brushed Stainless-clip_magazine-jpg

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    '06 Triumph Sprint ST ABS
    '90 Yamaha XT350

In the interest of full disclosure: I have someone looking at the pistol this Tuesday, which is the soonest I'm really available to show. I will update this thread accordingly.

- HP

I've shot a SR9c before and was really sweet. Plus HP is an awesome dude