Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

For Sale - Generac GP7500E

For Sale - Generac GP7500E

I'm selling this barely used generator because I ended up getting an inverter generator to replace it.

It's a Generac GP7500E. It's 7500 watts running power and 9375 peak. Any of the other brands today would market this as a 9375 Watt generator because they like to lie.

The current hour meter on it isn't showing, but it has less than 4 hours on it total.

Gas was drained and the oil changed after every time it was started. Some people may think that's excessive, but it was done because that way I knew it would be ready to go whenever I needed it.

I did just add a splash of gas to start it up to make sure it's still in perfect shape, and it cranked right up.

Have the original owners manual and the charger. Starts right up with the electric start and I never had to use the pull start.

Located near Hopkinton, MA.

$500 for the generator.

I have a trifuel conversion kit for it too that I'll sell for $100. I never got around to installing it

https://motorsnorkel.com/product/mot...onversion-kit/

For Sale - Generac GP7500E-generator2-jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2003 ZX7R
    1995 916

Re: For Sale - Generac GP7500E

I'll take it for $500. I'll shoot you a PM to work out the logistics.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "...i would seriously bite somebody right in the balls..." -bump909

Re: For Sale - Generac GP7500E

My brother ran one of these for eight days straight when the Commonwealth Gas blowout happened, and other times up to 72 hours. No problems.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!