Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Seiko 10000s Large format solvent printer

Seiko 10000s Large format solvent printer

We're retiring one of our older solvent printers. It was just serviced by Alpha Imaging and has 2 fresh print heads. It prints very well and has been a great machine for us over the last 5 or so years. We are replacing this with the newer faster H74 so this has got to go. In its current condition, it's worth around $8,000.00-$9,000.00. This printer is great for vehicle wraps, banners, signs, posters etc. I can print up to 104" wide media or dual roll printing 0f 54" rolls. In 4 pass mode it's relatively quick. It keeps up with some of our newer machines pretty well. It is also good at handling really heavy rolls of material as it has a powered feed reel. We can provide training and potentially delivery.

This would be a great machine to start a business with or expand a smaller operation. It makes Roland and Mutoh printers seem like toys.

I'm interested in vehicle related trades or trades plus some cash. Let me know what you have to offer!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Seiko 10000s Large format solvent printer-photo-5-jpg  

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!