Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

S&W Shield 9mm / S&W 642

S&W Shield 9mm / S&W 642

Trimming lots of excess in my life, including a couple firearms. These are registered in MA and in the Worcester area.

1. S&W Shield, first gen, no safety model. Original owner and has had maybe 200-250 rounds through it, cleaned/lubed after each use. comes with 5 mags, four of which have Mag-Guts springs (+1 round in each), and one has Hyve baseplate allowing another round. This allows you to put 12 in the mag plus one chambered. not suggested but you do you. Trigger guard, unused N8 squared holster, and other items pictured included. Also has original box and paperwork.
    $400/obo

2. S&W model 642 revolver. Nice J frame, no lock version (no "Hillary hole") Gun is new and never been fired. comes with alternate boot grip, trigger guard, pocket holster, and a couple speed strips.
    $500/obo

Searched prices on gunbroker and nes, feel free to make a fair offer, they need to go. Also have defensive rounds for both.
    If interested I also have a S&W blue line (PD edition) which comes with the lesser weighted trigger, tritium sights, and extra mags for $500/obo

S&W Shield 9mm / S&W 642-img_1552-pngS&W Shield 9mm / S&W 642-thumbnail_img_1544-jpg
    Plenty more detailed pics available, just pm me a way to text/email more if interested.

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws (and so will the buyer). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will comply with all applicable state and federal laws. When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I will comply with all applicable state and federal laws.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by bryco13; 02-13-23 at 10:59 AM. Reason: price change

Re: S&W Shield 9mm / S&W 642

Open to lower prices, no idea on gun values. Need them gone!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I know the market got a little flooded with the shield in 9mm a couple years ago. And also the ez came out. Just saying.

Glws.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

14 Triumph Street Triple R, 18 TM 450SMX sumo, 15 Husky 250SXF tard, 14 KTM 250SXF and Cole's Grom
    LRRS/CCS #66
    Thank you to my sponsors: Sidi / AMSOIL / Klutch Industries

How offensive of an offer will you take before you use one of them on me. LOL

Worse I can say is no? Lol

I will say, the shield is very easy to pack without telegraphing. It's very thin.

14 Triumph Street Triple R, 18 TM 450SMX sumo, 15 Husky 250SXF tard, 14 KTM 250SXF and Cole's Grom
    LRRS/CCS #66
    Thank you to my sponsors: Sidi / AMSOIL / Klutch Industries

Quote Originally Posted by sdog30 View Post
    I will say, the shield is very easy to pack without telegraphing. It's very thin.
    Yup that’s my every day. Thinking of this one for the wife.

Prices lowered.