Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Sunjoe SPX3000 pressure washer

Sunjoe SPX3000 pressure washer

Bought this little guy to try out a foam cannon and some car detailing equipment I'd never used before. I wasn't sure how much I wanted to spend to get into serious detailing. Well, it turns out I wanted to spend a lot. So I used this twice and upgraded to a gas powered unit. It's brand new. Has all the tips and I bought an extra garden hose attachment that's an upgrade from plastic to metal for a sturdier connection.

For what it's worth, this thing does awesome with a foam cannon on the end of it. Made a nice foam blanket.

Asking 100$
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sunjoe SPX3000 pressure washer-attach0-jpg   Sunjoe SPX3000 pressure washer-attach01-jpg  

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by 01xj; 11-12-18 at 03:54 PM.

Re: Sunjoe SPX3000 pressure washer

I use the same pressure washer for car & bike-washing/foam cannon. I did a lot of research before buying. It has been a great unit and gets used almost every Sunday. GLWS!

Thanks. Lots of vids and reviews on YouTube of it. I did my research as well but I just found a deal too good to pass up on a larger gas machine.

My electric stays plugged in and water connected in the garage all the time. They are so handy to have around for washing whatever and keeping the grime off the cars. I wish I had bought that one you have, mine isn't quite as nice.

Dad's Dream: Earn enough money to live the life that his wife and kids do.

Quote Originally Posted by Falko View Post
    My electric stays plugged in and water connected in the garage all the time. They are so handy to have around for washing whatever and keeping the grime off the cars. I wish I had bought that one you have, mine isn't quite as nice.
    Found a few nice set ups on youtube after you mentioned this. Looks like for about 150$ I can plumb it to a retractable reel and mount everything up on the wall as you mention. I may even take it a step further and do a small inline filtration system for a spot free rinse.