Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Suomy SR-GP Helmet *NEW*

Don't run with the pack. whynot's Avatar

Suomy SR-GP Helmet *NEW*

*SOLD*

That's right, selling the Suomy helmet that I just had to have, even though I didn't need another helmet. My loss, etc.

Selling this new Suomy "SR-GP" helmet. Size is MEDIUM. Color is called "On Board Blue/Red" and looks great IMO.
    It is much lighter than most helmets, and has a bigger "window" with a big field of view. Pinlock, too.
    Suomy calls this a racing helmet, I'm guessing because of the light weight and big picture window.
    Complete with helmet bag, manual, accessories, original boxes.

It was an impulse buy this winter, I don't really need another helmet. It was cold and wintry, I wanted to do something "motorcycle" so it happened.
    Has happened before. Might happen again. But for now, I want to sell it to someone who can use it. Then I can move on to a different impulse buy.
    Fits similar to other MEDIUM helmets I have owned, like ARAI intermediate oval.
    Never used, just tried it on and looked in the mirror (Lookin' good!) I paid $585.

Some hype from Suomy: "The shell is created using Suomy's Tricarboco fiber, a blend of Carbon, Kevlar and Fiberglass which results in a weight of only 1,350 grams.
    Dual density EPS liner optimizes the mechanical performance of absorption in an impact protecting the rider. The max vision Pinlock visor offers an effective anti-fog system
    with a Class 1 rating for lens geometry. The Suomy SR-GP is especially favored by riders for its astonishing vertical and peripheral field of view (super wide 92 deg and 210 deg).
    The hot air extraction is a marvel of aerodynamics with two submerged NACA intakes working together with the rear spoiler creating a Venturi effect drawing out hot air."

$450 shipped USPS Priority, $425 picked up in Arlington MA (EZ access from MA Rte 2 or Mass. Ave.)

Suomy SR-GP Helmet *NEW*-img_7039-jpg Suomy SR-GP Helmet *NEW*-img_7041-jpg Suomy SR-GP Helmet *NEW*-img_7040-jpg Suomy SR-GP Helmet *NEW*-img_7042-jpg

Suomy SR-GP Helmet *NEW*-img_7043-jpg Suomy SR-GP Helmet *NEW*-img_7044-jpg Suomy SR-GP Helmet *NEW*-img_7047-jpg Suomy SR-GP Helmet *NEW*-img_7037-jpg

Suomy SR-GP Helmet *NEW*-img_7046-jpg Suomy SR-GP Helmet *NEW*-img_7036-jpg Suomy SR-GP Helmet *NEW*-img_7038-jpg Suomy SR-GP Helmet *NEW*-img_7045-jpg

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by whynot; 06-13-22 at 10:57 AM.
    And don't believe everything you think.

Re: Suomy SR-GP Helmet *NEW*

Lots of views, any interest? Before I go national ...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I’ve been following this but can’t make a decision until Sunday/Monday …..do what you gotta do….my loss if sold prior to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tas View Post
    I’ve been following this but can’t make a decision until Sunday/Monday …..do what you gotta do….my loss if sold prior to.
    Thanks. Local is better. [smilee]

*SOLD*

Last edited by whynot; 06-13-22 at 10:57 AM.