This is a bike built to the same spec as the current Team Hammer M4 Suzuki motorcycles that win at Moto America. Picked up at the end of last season from Pitt Race, this bike was delivered with a fresh engine and a fresh suspension rebuild (suspension done right at the event). I bought this bike to race in the LRRS Dash for Cash and potentially some Moto America events, but lingering injuries are preventing me from doing any long races - I'd rather see this bike in the hands of someone who will use it. I've only raced it one race since I bought it (this year at NJMP) and maybe put in 40 practice laps, so it is still completely fresh and ready to go.

The build list is extensive, but here are the highlights. It has everything you'd expect from a team that builds winning Moto America machines (that won again last weekend at VIR). I added a couple pieces myself for CCS racing. These bikes are normally $20K to buy from the team as used bikes, or $24K to buy as a brand new 2021, this was was less money because Chris Ulrich had a 2011 frame in his shop he wanted to use. Other than that, this bike is identical to a 2021.

Team Hammer Engine Build and (this is really important) individual cylinder tune done at the team headquarters. This bike has a dual map switch, one for pump gas and one for VP MR12
Yosh EM-Pro Ecu and engine management package
Dynojet quickshifter setup
Full titanium M4 Exhaust
Ohlins suspension and damper, built to the latest Team Hammer Specifications. Bike handled absolutely flawlessly - super easy to turn and provided incredible feedback
Full package of Woodcraft and Armour Bodies parts, all major bodywork parts pop off with a 1/4 turn fastener (very trick factory level setup there)
I added a $1000 BDK lightweight flywheel charging system, which makes this bike accelerate even quicker
Has both a stock seat and a Superbike seat option to tailor your riding position to your liking
Comes with a selection of rear sprockets and a set of new spare wheels.

I am only looking to get back what I have into this. Two options:

$13,000 as described above
$14,000 with one more set of wheels. I bought a set of Dymag rims (the current forged UP7X models) for this. They retail for $2600 and are both light and strong (I use a set for my ZX10 as well). These are $1500 separately (with rotors) or are $1000 add-on for someone who buys the bike.

Please email info@penguinracing.com for more details.

Thanks - Eric Wood

Team Hammer M4 Suzuki GSXR600 For Sale-img_6526-jpgTeam Hammer M4 Suzuki GSXR600 For Sale-img_6525-jpgTeam Hammer M4 Suzuki GSXR600 For Sale-img_6523-jpg