Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Teknic Violator 1-piece suit - $150

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

Teknic Violator 1-piece suit - $150

Since I didn't use this all of the 2012 season, I'm going to let go of my "B" suit.

It's a 2010 model Teknic Violator suit, size US 50. The original MSRP was $699.

The suit has cosmetic damage to the leather from being down twice last season, once in the dry and once in the wet. No seams are damaged, except a 3/4" section on the left side of the hump. The suit now has "character".

It doesn't have any damage to the stretch material at all, which is usually the most fragile part in a crash.

It also does not have the internal CE back protector, since I removed it to make room for by Bohn back and chest protectors, so you will need a hard back protector. It has since "disappeared".

For sizing, I'm 5'11", 225 with a 32" inseam and it fit well in the chest with chest and back protectors in. It was a slightly loose in the lower midsection. My only complaint was that the legs were a little loose for me. Might because my height comes from my torso.

I'm asking $150 for it. I'm assuming shipping won't be involved, because perspective buyers would mostly likely want to try it on.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

Re: Teknic Violator 1-piece suit - $150

Sold.

- - - Updated - - -

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |