Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

ThermalArc Ultima 150 Plasma Welder

ThermalArc Ultima 150 Plasma Welder

I'm positive this will never sell here, but, what the hell.

I bought this about 8 months ago off of a guy with intentions of trying to make 2 stroke exhaust chambers for jetskis.. and I've made exactly 0 progress on that front since buying it honestly. Could use the money so I'd like to see it go.

Seems to be in very good shape, I know he never used it and had it for many years. Comes with a 2a torch, some tungsten and other torch parts, foot control, can include a couple regulars with it too. Should be everything you need to run the thing minus gas. I plugged it in and turned it on but never had gas to try to run it. I have the manual for the welder and the torch as well.

If you're not familiar with plasma welding, it's basically tig welding except capable of going down to like a half an amp. So. Can do really thin shit. Here's a neat little info sheet I found while looking for the max thickness, which, I did not find. lol http://www.esabna.com/eu/literature/...re/84-2659.pdf

3k obo, located in albany county NY. Can ship at your expense but I have no idea how that would work. It's fairly heavy. Just the welder minus the torch and other parts is on ebay for 5k

Partial trades for things with two wheels considered

ThermalArc Ultima 150 Plasma Welder-00h0h_eyqwai431c3_1200x900-jpgThermalArc Ultima 150 Plasma Welder-00j0j_1dgm9f1ssrj_1200x900-jpgThermalArc Ultima 150 Plasma Welder-00w0w_awckhvgha4r_1200x900-jpgThermalArc Ultima 150 Plasma Welder-00z0z_3cqwcznvcq6_1200x900-jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: ThermalArc Ultima 150 Plasma Welder

Could you please send me a close-up shot of the data plate with the manufacturer's part number? There are several different models of the Ultimate 150 available and I'm not sure what the configuration difference is between them.

thanks - lou.alvarez@gmail.com

Will do Lou, I'll walk out to the shop now. Keep an eye open in the next ten minutes or so.

Sold