Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Thule 914XT Roadway 4 bike Rack

Thule 914XT Roadway 4 bike Rack

For sale is a mint condition Thule 914XT Roadway. Fits into the 2" receiver on your trailer hitch and carries 4 bikes securely. Includes 4 anti-sway brackets. The hitch folds down and away from the vehicle if you need to access the trunk/hatch and don't want to pull the rack. Very convenient.

Check out the demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGUgF_Ymy0c (that guy isn't me).

Everything functions smoothly as it should. You will not find any rust, cracked brackets, damage, peeling paint, scratches. Straps are clean as are the frame pads. Always stored inside in a heated area.

Attached photo is the stock photo from Thule. I can snap more if you're interested. Stock photo doesn't show the anti-sway brackets.

Rack is located in Wilmington, MA but I work in Stoneham and can bring it with me if that location is more convenient for you.

$150
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thule 914XT Roadway 4 bike Rack-thule-914-jpg  

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Thule 914XT Roadway 4 bike Rack

Sold!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!