Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

For trade: 1994 CR250 ice/flat track bike

For trade: 1994 CR250 ice/flat track bike

MODS: Please feel free to move this if this isn't the appropriate forum for trades(no fixed dollar selling price).

I realize I don't ever ride my CR250R, I just drag it around with me to the ice then ride the KTM.

I'm looking to trade it for either:

A mini(CRF150, TTR125, etc) setup with ice tires, OR

A set of wheels to fit an XR100 with legit professionally made Marcel Fournier ice tires

The bike is a 1994 Honda CR250R, with a 1996 motor. It runs strong, shifts well, and start insanely easy ever since I added a snowmobile fuel primer. Carb is run dry every time it is used, started on the 3rd kick after sitting for a year this season.

It's lowered(professionally), and has an AMA tag on it; supposedly the original owner raced it in either AMA ice racing or AMA flat track; I don't know which, but it has the tech plate on the frame. The bike is set up and legal to go racing at the Sturbridge ice races as is; it has professionally built ice tires with liners and AMA legal screws, ice racing fenders, and a kill switch tether.

It also includes a second set of wheels, 19" front and rear, with dirt track tires on them for flat track racing, such as Wachusset Valley Riders Club in Winchendon MA or Oakland Valley Raceway Park in NY.

Pictures of the CR250R are here, and I can get more pictures or give more info if someone is interested in a trade.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: For trade: 1994 CR250 ice/flat track bike

Annnd...nevermind. Scored a set of Xr wheels for $40!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!