Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Trailer Storage

Trailer Storage

Im looking for a place to store my trailer once I get it. Im looking at a 14X7 tomorrow and will likely take it if its still there. Anybody know any places that have preferably gated lots that I could rent. Or does anyone have a spot where I could keep it at their house and Ill throw you some $$ (and I have a tire changer, so Ill give ya free tire changes as well)? Im looking for something between waltham and loudon, but closer to waltham is better. Im willing to deviate a little from this route if I have to. Thanks!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Supa Motarded! If you see me backin it in, keep watching...Im about to crash

Zip Tie Alley #237

Re: Trailer Storage

Quote Originally Posted by hammadown View Post
    Im looking for a place to store my trailer once I get it. Im looking at a 14X7 tomorrow and will likely take it if its still there. Anybody know any places that have preferably gated lots that I could rent. Or does anyone have a spot where I could keep it at their house and Ill throw you some $$ (and I have a tire changer, so Ill give ya free tire changes as well)? Im looking for something between waltham and loudon, but closer to waltham is better. Im willing to deviate a little from this route if I have to. Thanks!
    Contact skiierx on here he lives in waltham and has some room.

KB

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK