Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Need trailer storage space / Snowmobilers look?

Everybody to the limit!

I'm currently in search of a place to park my 8x10 enclosed trailer for the winter after the october 7/8 race weekend. The place I've been keeping it isn't really an option anymore, so I figured I'd ask around here before I went the commercial storage route.

Basically I'd need somewhere that I can park it from mid-october until mid-april. I've got two bikes that I'd keep in there, coolant drained and without batteries so outdoor storage is fine, and it wouldn't need to be plowed out as I won't touch the bikes until I got the trailer in april. I've got padlocks for both doors as well as a hitch lock; I'd leave the keys with you in case you needed to move or access the trailer while it was there. I'll happily compensate you whatever is reasonable.

The other option would be if someone needs a trailer for the winter months and has indoor storage for two bikes. Coincidentally, the trailer is a sled trailer (two sled, front and back doors with ramp, ride on ride off) so if you've got spots for my bike and need a sled trailer (or want to use it for anything else) for the winter, perhaps we could work something out.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Littering and........

I'm probably further away than you want to bother with, but if you dont find anything closer, you can park it at my place for the winter.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!