Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Transponder + charger

professional lurker burtonboarder23's Avatar

Transponder + charger

Picked this up last month from another member on here. He was using it as his backup so it has been used . Was expecting to do penguin and start racing in July. Unfortunately due to my crash yesterday I am down a helmet and thinking a few more track days are in order before taking that jump. Paid 300, just looking to get my money back. Located in Nashua, heading to Maine fri night if anyone wants it that's on the way, or I'm home at 5 week nights

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by burtonboarder23; 06-24-13 at 07:18 AM. Reason: clarification
    "Could you elaborate on that a bit? Just telling me not to run a specific tire, and giving me no true logical explanation is like telling me I'm going to get my dick sucked tonight, and not by whom."

Re: Transponder + charger

Just race. You're going to crash either way. Might as well crash fighting for trophies.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS 878 Clapped out Gixxah

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

gotta say...

https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

Sorry to hear about your tip over yesterday. There were quite a few given the conditions, but most that I heard about were relatively "low speed". Hope your OK.

Also sorry I missed catching up with you yesterday. I didn't realize you were there, and I was busy trying to figure out where my feet go. .

Quote Originally Posted by jasnmar View Post
    Sorry to hear about your tip over yesterday. There were quite a few given the conditions, but most that I heard about were relatively "low speed". Hope your OK.

Also sorry I missed catching up with you yesterday. I didn't realize you were there, and I was busy trying to figure out where my feet go. .
    I was part of the 3 bikes going down in 6 on Monday morning... wish i could blame the rain or a wet track... How was riding the new bike? Lot different then riding the wing i bet

"Could you elaborate on that a bit? Just telling me not to run a specific tire, and giving me no true logical explanation is like telling me I'm going to get my dick sucked tonight, and not by whom."

Sorry to hear that and I didn't pay enough attention to the time of your post, yesterday's yesterday isn't yesterday .

New bike is fine. Rider is a bit of a clusterfuck, but learning

I'll try to post more info on my day in another thread so as to not eff up your FS thread completely .

Quote Originally Posted by wiggeywackyo View Post
    Just race. You're going to crash either way. Might as well crash fighting for trophies.
    take your own advice, no trophies to be had for riding around the pits and crashing

I did race. Bum hand and all. In fact, I think I finished in front of you in the MWSS.

I gave up on that race after the second red flag and sitting on hot pit forever. I was tempted to just turn around and go back to the garage.

Nobody's interested? I thought these were a hot item

Mid season I'd imagine they're a tougher sell. Those that need them likely got one by the start of the year.

i'll give ya $150.cash
    u wont get what u paid cuz most can be got for less than that and nobody is going to buy used when they can get brand new for same price

Quote Originally Posted by burtonboarder23 View Post
    Nobody's interested? I thought these were a hot item

A crackhead. Just race.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    i'll give ya $150.cash
    u wont get what u paid cuz most can be got for less than that and nobody is going to buy used when they can get brand new for same price
    Simply not true ... and I'd bitch-slap Burtonboarder23 if he took anything close to that amount. Kurlon hit the nail on the head with the mid-season observation. If not here, another place to list is wera.

Burtonboarder23, I understand your situation, however, I'm with wiggey on this one. Crashes happen, and you know why this one happened (). Just come out and race. I'm sure you can find a decent helmet for a reasonable price before the next event.

Last edited by Gecko; 06-21-13 at 09:31 AM.
    John
    CCS/LRRS Expert #69
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2004
    "Speed has a kind of affinity for me, it's the time God and I have our little talks."

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

i'll give ya $150.cash
    Dude are you nuts... a new transponder is $480. $300 is a good deal for a used transponder. it doesnt really matter what kind of condition they are in as long as it still works and they dont die often. i have never seen a used transponder go for much less than $250

https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    Simply not true ... and I'd bitch-slap Burtonboarder23 if he took anything close to that amount. Kurlon hit the nail on the head with the mid-season observation. If not here, another place to list is wera.

Burtonboarder23, I understand your situation, however, I'm with wiggey on this one. Crashes happen, and you know why this one happened (). Just come out and race. I'm sure you can find a decent helmet for a reasonable price before the next even.
    yea i know john, just beating myself up for such a stupid mistake and I would fully expect you to throw me outta the garage head first if i sold this for 150 after paying 300 for it a month ago july might be out but ill hopefully be there for august and sept, just need to talk lauren into it

Chad, you're on crack. They're $480 new and that's not with a charger. they're $300 consistently on here and the WERA forums.

EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft

dude cant u people read ! he said he bought it new for $300. did u get that part $300!!!! NOT $480. so anyone that would pay $300 for a used transponder when u can buy it new like he did for $300 just isnt too f n smart. now comes the part where i make an offer i can afford. then, he either accepts it, comes back with a counter offer, or just says no. so, for anyone not smart enough to know how to buy + sell things, just read this reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Faceplant View Post
    Chad, you're on crack. They're $480 new and that's not with a charger. they're $300 consistently on here and the WERA forums.

dude cant u people read ! he said he bought it new for $300. did u get that part $300!!!! NOT $480. so anyone that would pay $300 for a used transponder when u can buy it new like he did for $300 just isnt too f n smart. now comes the part where i make an offer i can afford. then, he either accepts it, comes back with a counter offer, or just says no. so, for anyone not smart enough to know how to buy + sell things, just read this reply.
    no where in his post mr chad does he say he bought it new. for the price he paid its clearly used.

David King | ASRA/CCS/WERA SE EX #484

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Bump... No more bike so this is just taking up space

Quote Originally Posted by burtonboarder23 View Post
    Bump... No more bike so this is just taking up space

I'll take it, sending a PM

sold... few more items being posted up new thread... home all weekend, lets get these sold