Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Truck tent and air mattress for full size trucks - $225

SOLD - Truck tent and air mattress for full size trucks - $225

SOLD to a happy camper...

The tent is a Napier Sport III truck tent. I paid $249 for it. The air mattress is made by TruckBedz and was $129 new. Asking $225 for both, which is a bit more than half of the new price.

I bought both for my '04 Silverado 1500HD long bed, but they should fit any GM truck with a 6'6" bed, and the Napier sizing chart sells the same exact tent (model #57022) for the Ford F-series, Dodge Ram, Nissan Titan, and Toyota Tundra. It extends into the tailgate, so total length is about 8'. The tent kept me perfectly dry and comfortable even through some brutal rainstorms - including one that flooded the tunnel enough overnight to cancel the next day's trackday. The air mattress comfortably sleeps two adults. Camping in the bed of a truck is so much better than on the cold hard ground!

I used both for about one season of racing and track days, and camping a couple of times. Both are in excellent condition. Selling because the truck is gone. PM if interested.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by oVTo; 08-24-11 at 07:37 PM.
    DanG
    People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive.
    - Blaise Pascal