Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Various catagories of riding items - tank bags, jackets, boots, helmets, etc

Various catagories of riding items - tank bags, jackets, boots, helmets, etc

**Rather than posting 69 new FS threads over the next few weeks, I will continue to update this post when new items are up for sale.**

I would prefer the stuff marked "FREE" go to a new rider or a rider truly in need of such items. I won't turn anyone down as my higher priority is to liquidate however please consider sending a donation to the forum in return for your free shit.

Absolutely no dibs. You either have the cash and want the item or you don't. There's no in between.

Responses will be honored by forum timestamp.

Don't hesitate to ask for additional info or pics. I will consider the dialogue as you being interested and therefore you will have timestamp preference.

Thank you for your consideration.

Olympia textile riding jacket with rain liner - Size XXL - Very good condition - Free
    Various catagories of riding items - tank bags, jackets, boots, helmets, etc-img_20170108_133234445-jpg
    Various catagories of riding items - tank bags, jackets, boots, helmets, etc-img_20170108_133255181-jpg

Small Cortech tank bag - Fair condition - There has always been that slight deformation seen in the pic until it's loaded. One zipper lost its pull tab so a zip tie was added. - Free
    Various catagories of riding items - tank bags, jackets, boots, helmets, etc-img_20170108_133352465-jpg

Shoei RF-1000(?) - Very good condition - SNELL M2005 (DOM - 6-10-2004) - No signs of deterioration, no funky smell. Shield in excellent condition. - Make offer
    Various catagories of riding items - tank bags, jackets, boots, helmets, etc-img_20170108_140659104-jpg
    Various catagories of riding items - tank bags, jackets, boots, helmets, etc-img_20170108_140652028-jpg

Alpinestars SMX (?) - Fair condition - Size 10 (Euro 44 I believe...not certain) -A little banged up but plenty of protection remaining. No stinkfoot. Virginia clay included. - $20
    Various catagories of riding items - tank bags, jackets, boots, helmets, etc-img_20170108_140013628-jpg
    Various catagories of riding items - tank bags, jackets, boots, helmets, etc-img_20170108_140029653-jpg

Velocity Gear articulating back protector - Size LG - Excellent condition - $20
    Various catagories of riding items - tank bags, jackets, boots, helmets, etc-img_20170116_221306784-jpg

Bohn Pro back and kidney protector - Size LG - Good condition - Straps appear to be losing their elasticity but everything is full operational - $30
    Various catagories of riding items - tank bags, jackets, boots, helmets, etc-img_20170116_221149084-jpg

Teknic 1pc suit - Size 42 - Excellent condition - Leather is supple, clean and ready for the track. No signs of knee pucks ever being used. Stitching is perfect throughout. - $100
    Various catagories of riding items - tank bags, jackets, boots, helmets, etc-img_20170116_220533415-jpg

Kryptonite disc lock - Comes with one key due to some cockbag breaking into one of my cars years ago. The extra key just happened to be in there. - $20
    Various catagories of riding items - tank bags, jackets, boots, helmets, etc-img_20170116_215937469-jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by butcher bergs; 02-23-17 at 08:26 AM.

Re: Various catagories of riding items - tank bags, jackets, boots, helmets, etc

Dibs on all bags for $125.

Jake
    2006 ZX-10R
    1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100

Re: Various catagories of riding items - tank bags, jackets, boots, helmets, etc

Don't need the free tank bag on top.

Jake
    2006 ZX-10R
    1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100

As clearly stated above, "dibs" is not an accepted form of currency. I will accomodate you to the best of my ability, Jake, but I have to be fair to everyone on this.

Let me know a plan on getting these items to you and I will work with you on the details.

Sorry Paul. I can make plans to come and pick up over the weekend with cash or possibly meet you in Concorde Friday. PM me which is best for you. -Jake

Jake
    2006 ZX-10R
    1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100

No worries. PM inbound.

Thanks Paul. Good to see you again, everything is better than described bump.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Jake
    2006 ZX-10R
    1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100

Thank you, Jake. Wish it wasn't so farkin' cold though!

FWIW, I had the worst egg and cheese on a bagel from that place...........but I'm alive still to tell you about it so how bad was it really?

Happy travels!

1st post updated.

Bump

Anything with posted prices are very negotiable.

Also have 4 or 5 suits if anyone is interested.

First post updated.

The suits mentioned in post 10 are all size 44.

More bump.

Listing all items on CL soon.

Still have the Oly coat and the back protector? Also interested in the boots.. will the fit wide feet by any chance?

Lee

Yes, yes and no idea.

Where are you located?

Lee

Near Concord, NH

I will be up there this weekend. I will reach out on friday? Does saturday work for you?

Lee

Saturday should be ok. Have an appt I think in the afternoon but I'll check the time when I'm home.

What you have left for leathers and do you think they would fit a kid at 5'7 130lbs?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

What size is that rf1000?

www.bostonmoto.com
    2009 Zx-6r--17,680 miles and counting!!
    2008 ZZR600 - - - 10,268 miles totaled
    Ride to live, live to ride

Caloots - All leathers are gone with the exception of the ones pictured in the 1st post. At size 42, they might end up a decent fit. I'm slightly taller than the rider in question however, at 180ish lbs, I was never lean enough to be comfortable in that suit with back protector, etc.

RF1000 is XL

Shit.. I think that might be too big then..
    He's 130

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Any chance that suit is still around?

Yes, still have it.