Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

WTB: Livin room stuff FAST

I decided that I have had enough of dumping my money in to the rent to own furniture places and I am sending my living room set back to them.

Its leaving here tomorrow night and I am looking to buy something outright.

Looking for (cheaper the better) couch and/or loveseat and tables. Slightly damaged ok, not going to be picky here. I just need to stop wasting money every week on stuff that'll take me years to own and end up costing tons more in the end. Enough is enough.

I can arrange for pickup of items.

Thanks in advance.

Gonna go check out Craigslist, etc. as well.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omahastylin16 View Post
    thats just one of the reasons why D is an example of the perfect woman rather than typical

Get in touch with Kitt

Quote Originally Posted by SarahLyndsey View Post
    Get in touch with Kitt
    PM sent. Thanks for the lead.

thats just one of the reasons why D is an example of the perfect woman rather than typical

I fookin' told you we had shit! How long ago was THAT? How many times've you been to Randy's since then? I know of AT LEAST once. We NEED to get ridda some shit...

We were just talking about cleaning all the shit out and FINALLY getting it down to a consignment place too. I'd rather help out someone I know...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

Dianne, ever heard of "FreeCycle"? Go here --> Freecycle™: Changing the World One Gift at a Time
    It's a GREAT place, specially for people on a tight budget. No money involved, it's ALL give or take! You can give away stuff that you don't need anymore, or you can ask for stuff that you need. They say it's a good way to recycle, someone's junk can be someone else's need. I'm sure there is one in your area or not too far. I have been using Springfield, Amherst, Northampton in MA and Enfield in CT. People give or ask to be given about just anything on there. I've given away 2 old A/C units last year, they were in great condition, just older models and very heavy, but while it was wicked hot in the summer, it made two families VERY happy.

www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    I fookin' told you we had shit! How long ago was THAT? How many times've you been to Randy's since then? I know of AT LEAST once. We NEED to get ridda some shit...

We were just talking about cleaning all the shit out and FINALLY getting it down to a consignment place too. I'd rather help out someone I know...
    Yeah I've been up to Randys a coupla times since you told me about that stuff and just kinda cramped it. Besides, the ole Focus isnt so great for hauling furniture. lol

I have a couch, end tables and lamps. desk, chair coming today. All from the folks I work for. They are constantly updating their household stuff and I am getting their (nice) hand me downs

Still be looking for curtains, knick knacks and maybe a recliner if anyone has one though.

hey diane, got your PM... sorry I didn't get back to you...

The only thing I have left is a chair and ottoman that needs shampoo, so not sure if it will be of any use. Gave away a sleeper, and got one couch stuck in my hallway trying to get it out of the basement... I think the house was built around the couch, so I had to Ax it and take it out in pieces