Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WTB (or rent): Parking Lot

Expert Novice "Dangerous" Dan K's Avatar

Re: WTB (or rent): Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Sheppo View Post
    here's my take... privately owned, land owners WRITTEN permission, you're golden. If the gates locked who cares if it's plated or not. Have the permission with you and the leo should be ok with it. What town I may want to come play too
    The gates lock, but I don't think he's going to want me locking them. I need to find out the hours of the businesses that are in there, and when the gates are closed/locked. I have the access code, so I can get in when the gate is closed, but if I want to ride out back on a Sunday when some of the businesses may be open I can't go locking up the place. As for the town, it's off 95 about 10 mins south of NH. I'm going to have to spend a little time there and see how everything goes over before I start trying to bring friends in though

Quote Originally Posted by Kurlon View Post
    The cops here show up and spectate when we rip our minis in the local lot here. We don't have written permission, but they know the lot owner. Worst case they try and bag you for something but you'll have an easy time getting it dismissed in court.
    That'd be nice, but I'm not convinced they'll be that cool here. I'll figure it out, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Priv View Post
    i'm pretty sure a gate = need warrant to enter without permission, so they may just yell and shake a fist at ya if they don't like your motor bike operation
    Hi There!! How the hell are ya? Welcome, etc. As for the gate, the trick is, as I said to Sheppo, the hours. I'm pretty sure I'd be fine when the gate is closed and locked, I'm more thinking when it's not.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: WTB (or rent): Parking Lot

Suspicious activity = cop can check it out. Just keep that letter handy and you'll be all good.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12