Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

wtb slip on

obnoxious degenerate

wtb slip on

i dont like the tiny vance and hines ive got on my zx-11 and id like to get a different one, ive got a header and pipe, just want a different muffler. anyone got anything that will work on an 1100 that slips on, mine is held by springs not bolts. i think the pipe is 2 1/4".

cheaper the better.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    nine times out of ten its an electric razor, but...every once in a while...its a dildo. of course its company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo, we have to use the indefinite article "a" dildo ...and not..."your"...dildo...

Re: wtb slip on

9 times out of 10 you need a vehicle-specific exhaust.

The pipe bends are what makes them specific to each machine.

I say this because you can't simply ask for an exhaust for an 1100.

I'm not sure if you're going to have much luck finding a used ZX-11 pipe, I don't think many companies made one for that bike. I would suggest a Muzzy setup though, which is available for your bike. I've had both bike mechanics (dyno techs) and enthusiasts tell me that the best thing to put on a Kawasaki is a Muzzy anyway. They will probably run about $600-900 brand new, though, because they only come as a full system. You might (I strongly emphasize 'might') be able to find someone on ebay selling just the Muzzy pipe, and then Bob's your uncle. But if you buy new, you can always sell your LV system for some extra dough in your pocket.

I will say that I put the full Muzzy megaphone system on my bike (which only consists of headers and a pipe), and its probably one of the loudest sport twins I've heard (not tooting my own horn, it seriously puts out somewhere in the neighborhood of 103 db). So I root for Muzzy.

That's my two cents. Good luck with whatever you decide!

This too 2 sec to find and I don't even like Kawi's ......and if its black do the carbon oval and full sys...also get there map and a PC III while your buying stuff.

http://www.schnitzracingstore.com/ca...prodid=2359379

shit and its got a sound clip........toooooooooooooooooo

Last edited by Pigman; 05-08-09 at 06:03 AM.

obnoxious degenerate

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    9 times out of 10 you need a vehicle-specific exhaust.

The pipe bends are what makes them specific to each machine.

I say this because you can't simply ask for an exhaust for an 1100.
    i have a full system right now, i just want to replace the muffler on the end of the pipe. i only specified an 1100 because i would assume that a slip on for a 600 would increase the backpressure too much, again asuming the inlet and outlet on it would be smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigman View Post
    This too 2 sec to find and I don't even like Kawi's ......and if its black do the carbon oval and full sys...also get there map and a PC III while you buying stuff.

http://www.schnitzracingstore.com/ca...prodid=2359379

shit and its got a sound clip........toooooooooooooooooo
    posting here, asking if anyone had one, and the phrase "the cheaper the better" i thought would imply enough that i didnt want to spend $600 on a muffler.

nine times out of ten its an electric razor, but...every once in a while...its a dildo. of course its company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo, we have to use the indefinite article "a" dildo ...and not..."your"...dildo...

Quote Originally Posted by gus310 View Post
    i have a full system right now, i just want to replace the muffler on the end of the pipe. i only specified an 1100 because i would assume that a slip on for a 600 would increase the backpressure too much, again asuming the inlet and outlet on it would be smaller.
    Again, exhausts are made per manufacture model not engine displacement....not sure how else I can put it.