I'm planning on doing a full season of LRRS next year along with the Canaan dates. I've been staying in hotels and an air BNB for Canaan and I always feel like I'm missing out on some of the great atmosphere after the races by being able to stay at the track. I also want to have a nice place to relax in between races and to be able to bring my wife and dog and various other family members. My wife and I also love NH and would be able to use it for weekend getaways. I have a chevy suburban to tow with with a brake controller and everything.

I like to trade for things. Firstly I'm cheap but also if I'm not using something, I'd like to make it useful to someone else. So here's some cool stuff I have to trade:

I have a really trick target archery setup. It's all quality hoyt bits (carbon x4 limbs, I forget the cams and riser, but a serious build done by a local RI archery pro Jimmy Dean). It includes a Bomar stabilizer, copper john mount with a team extreme 8x scope, launcher style arrow rest, hard case and a full set of easton X7 arrows in perfect condition. I also have a nice target setup quiver and caliper style release aid. I'd value the setup around $800.00 as a fair used price and gladly put that toward a camper. I can also include a barebones golden eagle compound bow with no accessories. Probably only worth $100.00

I have a BriMar 16' open race car trailer with electric brakes. Tires and wheel bearings are new. Everything works as it should and it has marine grade plywood between the two rail sections (my dad dropped a formula car through the middle once and we put those in afterward!). We don't use it anymore and it would make a great trailer for someone into automotive endeavors.

I have an Invicta 7hp shaper. This is a serious wood working machine for a pro. I have some special knives for it including some custom profiles we had made for special projects. I also have all the collets and adapters to use it as the mother of all router tables. I'm in the CNC woodworking industry and we basically don't use this thing anymore. I paid $7k for it when I bought it, they seem to go for around $3-$4k used.

I have some nice hi-fi stuff including a pair of F3LYD (now known as Audio Vector) 3AX speakers. Used value around $800.00 they were $1400.00 new. They are particularly nice paired with a low power SET amp or even a tripath amp (what I use them with). They are very efficient lovely sounding speakers.

I also have some large format printing equipment that we no longer use in our shop. I have an HP5000 aqueous printer (60" wide with a takeup reel). It needs a new PSU which I've replaced on a few in the past. If anyone is interested in it, I'll go ahead and replace it. They go for around a grand used. It is setup with uv pigmented inks.

Along with the HP, I have a Mimaki JV3 160s. This was the very first large format machine I bought and I built my business on it. I needs work, 3 new print heads and new ink lines. This machine is great for banners, vehicle wraps, stickers etc. The best Mimaki tech around is Rob Earle in NH and he can get it rolling for about $2500.00. This machine is a great business starter for people looking to get in to the sign making, banner or vehicle graphics business. I can also provide training. The nice thing about this machine is that it can use bulk ink instead of the expensive mimaki branded ink. These machines are work horses and money makers. A good condition machine goes for $6000-7500. This includes the take up reel and can print up to 63" wide.

I also have some RC car stuff left. I sold most of it years ago, but I was very in to on-road carpet RC racing up until about 2008. I have 2 KOPROPO helios radios with the KO DSM modules and receivers along with a bunch of Corally and Xray stuff.

I have an un-built non-folding harbor freight with the title. We bought it for a project and never used it. The parts have just been taken out of the box.

I would love to trade some combination of the above items for a travel trailer / camper. I don't want a pop-up. I don't want something crazy large or complicated. A toy hauler would be nice, but a regular camper is fine. I'd like something with a bathroom and air conditioning. I don't care if it's older, but it has to be in good condition and ready to use. I've never owned a camper before, so a little help learning about the maintenance and care would be appreciated too. I need to be able to tow it with my suburban, so no 5th wheels.

If any of the above items are interesting to you, send me a pm and I can provide pics and more details. I'd also be happy to chat on the phone if need be.

Thanks,
-Ed