Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Ninja 250 (EX250F) spares, heated grips, tank bag, etc

Ninja 250 (EX250F) spares, heated grips, tank bag, etc

Newer edit: seriously considering a move soon. I don't want to move this stuff, I'd much rather get rid of it. If you're interested, make an offer—I'm not about to loose money shipping stuff, but I want this stuff gone, and I'd rather not toss it in the dumpster (well, at least most of it).

Edit: this stuff is still in my closet, mostly. Deleting sold items from the post and bumping, would love to get this stuff turned into cash and into the hands of someone who will use it. On the small and low-value stuff, I'm basically interested in covering shipping costs and a little $ for the effort to ship stuff; I'd be happy to combine items to make that more worthwhile.

Got an interest? Make an offer, please.

I sold my bike, so I'm now cleaning out all my spares. Prices do not include actual shipping costs from 05751; package deals considered, so feel free to make me an offer if you want to buy more than one item. Some parts came off my '99 EX250; others were purchased as spares. Some of this stuff is borderline junk, and I'm quite amenable to throwing in low-dollar items with a more expensive item. Everything is located in Killington, VT, if that matters. Email ktb@kevinbroderick.com with questions, offers, etc.

1. Seat, with ghetto-fabulous increased height (two inches of racing seat foam on top of vinyl). Some dirt, but vinyl is intact. This was off the '99 and has about 36k on it. $45

3. Chain tension adjuster, right side, tweaked and dirty, $5
    4. Chain tension adjuster, good condition, $7
    5. Battery sleeve, $5
    6. Swingarm dust cap, $5
    7. Speedometer cable with cracked housing, $5 (should work fine, I rode with one in similar shape for a while and just covered the crack with duct tape to keep dirt out)

8. ATV grip warmers. The package advises not to use them for a motorcycle, but I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't work. From Symtec, new in package (never got around to installing them)
    $35

10. Turn signal, late EX250F (2007 and maybe 2006)—more "modern" appearance, in good condition, without bullet connectors (has bare wire leads, would need to be spliced to bullet connectors or similar disconnects) $20
    11. Turn signal, EX250F, scuffed, lens broken $7
    12. Turn signal, EX250F, rough condition (scuffed, cracked reflector, broken lens, non-OEM mounting plate) $5

13. Tweaked handlebar and riser, $7

14. Instrument cluster, about 30k miles, one mounting tab broken, tachometer sticks a bit (works fine after the bike has hit about 2-3k, even at lower RPM, but sticks at low peg until then) $10

15. Rear grab handle—I had intended to modify this as a camera mount, never got around to it. $10

16. Front sprocket cover, cracked near center of forward curved surface (crack is horizontal, facing the front of bike, when installed), some scuffing, $7

17. Front sprocket cover, used but in good condition, $25

18. Galfer G1370 compound front brake pads, NIB, $30

19. Handlebar, used, appears straight (no, I'm not sure which side this was for) $20

20. Right-side driver's peg and bracket (peg stay); used and in good condition $25

I've also got a rear wheel, set of unused jets, and a pair of fork legs to dig out of the closet, and I'll post photos once I get to them (if you have an immediate interest, let me know and I'll hurry along).

Again, feel free to make an offer, especially if you're buying multiple items. Email at ktb@kevinbroderick.com is the best way to reach me.

Thanks,
    Kevin

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by kbroderick; 10-25-11 at 10:27 PM.

Re: Ninja 250 (EX250F) spares, heated grips, tank bag, etc

21. Left-side driver's peg and bracket, without shift lever mechanism, that sold separately; crashed and repaired (the part actually holding the peg has been replaced by a local metalworker). Fully functional, looks a bit different on close inspection, and the peg may be in a slightly different location. $15

22. Used clutch lever and perch, scuffed and lever is bent. $10

23. Handlebar riser, looks to be in good condition $5

24. Left-side driver's (front) peg bracket (peg stay) w/peg, without shifter assembly, in good used condition with complementary road grime. $25

28. Good condition left-side muffler/exhaust can, some minor scratches and such from shipping and hanging out in the closet, but never been crashed $45

31. Master cylinder diaphragm, 43028-1058 and 43027-1055, $5 (new)

33. Swingarm bushing seals, 92055-1215 and 92049-1109, two each. $15 for all four.

35. Rocker arms, used and in good shape (one has some minor tool marks to the screw and nut as pictured). $20 each

36. Brake lever, some scuffing / grinding to bottom of pedal (not sure how that happened, as I picked the part up as a used spare). $35

Last edited by kbroderick; 05-11-11 at 02:24 PM.

Bump. I think I removed everything that sold, please make an offer if you're interested in any of the rest. Everything currently located in 05751, trying to reduce the amount of crap I'm storing and would love to start with EX250 parts. Vermont delivery possible on stuff that fits into the sideboxes on my GS.

Got a few more pics:
    37. Fork legs
    Pulled from a 1999 Ninja 250 with 19,590 miles in 2008. Straight and true as far as I know (rode just fine), pulled them to install a set with upgraded internals. Not super-clean, and I'm sure the oil should be changed. $125

38. Rear wheel. sold

39. Also found a front take-off tires. These are the stock K630, plenty of tread, probably old (a quick glance did not reveal a DOT code). My opinion of the K630 is that they offer similar traction to a hockey puck without a whole lot of treadwear benefit. I had picked these up, lightly used, before I realized how much they stink. They will keep your rims off the ground, though. Rear sold with rear wheel, front available.

Yours for $5 plus the cost of shipping (19-pound "irregular" package per UPS).

Last edited by kbroderick; 10-25-11 at 10:29 PM.

bump. Likely moving soon, make an offer.