Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Here ya Go Kids ! Buy this Mutha Fawker!

Here ya Go Kids ! Buy this Mutha Fawker!

What we have here is the bike you always wanted but proved elusive! Not any More , Here it is !

1992 Suzuki Bandit 400 ! Thats right , the stripped naked version of the ever famous GSXR400!

This bad Johnson has just over 4000 original miles. It has the age marks that you'd expect from 24 years of being groped and fondled ! Other than new mirrors and frame slider it appears to be all original , not molested! Make a great friggen track day bitch! Runs and drives great! Oh yea and the Fastest color , I believe Suzuki called it RED ! No rips , new throttle and choke cables , new plugs , carbs cleaned / rebuilt , tank is clean.

So shoot me a freaking message or email to set up an appt to see this wicked little pissah! Your girlfriend would LOVE you to buy this for her !

Can I link my craigs list ad ?? Lets Hope. If not Sorry can't seem to post pics. I can send pics if you want!

Thanks for looking! asking $1650.00 or best reasonable CASH offer. Possible trades considered: Enduro bike , Royal Enfield , GB500 , pair of kayaks , 650 Hawk , possibly other bikes ...

Suzuki Bandit 400 / Great Starter Bike

Thanks for the ad space and thanks for looking !

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Here ya Go Kids ! Buy this Mutha Fawker!

That's very cool, I don't recall having seen one before. Lower price on CL?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    99 + 02 SV650 ex-race - 91 FJ1200 street - 03 KDX220R woods - 12 WR450F motard/ice

A guy I work with had one of these and let me ride it. Obviously not a liter bike but it was hilarious to ride. You could ring its neck and not get in trouble. It was like my old CB550 cafe bike only safe.

Tim
    LRRS #44
    Superbike Services 44

BANDIT is SOLD ....Thanks for playing !

what did it look like

google image naked kinda hawk kinda standard thingie

Last edited by breakdirt916; 06-23-16 at 10:44 PM.
    FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke: