Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

what the cops shot that girl with

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

become a cop?

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

from what i hear a lot of PD's are no longer going to use those..

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

I love how they call it "less lethal" rather than "non lethal"

I think I'll go shoot my "less lethal" machine gun tonight. After all .22 shorts are "less lethal" than .22 longs!

lol!

why weren't they using pepper balls??? Just like paint balls but filled with pepperspray????

Originally posted by SEVENSGT
    why weren't they using pepper balls??? Just like paint balls but filled with pepperspray????
    That's what they're going back to now. The BPD had "upgraded" to the pepper spray pellets. I don't really see why they changed. I suppose accuracy and range are factors, but with a paintball gun you can have a huge hopper full of pepperballs. When dealing with a large crowd, I would think it would be better to have more ammo rather than more accuracy and range.