Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Down with Dunkin Donuts and other habit forming establishments

I also hate the Dunkin Donuts thing. I remember is college when people would show up to class 5 or 10 minutes late with a D&D cup. If I were the prof Id do crazy on that person. You were late to class because you stopped for coffey? Give me a break

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Originally posted by katana0215
    I also hate the Dunkin Donuts thing. I remember is college when people would show up to class 5 or 10 minutes late with a D&D cup. If I were the prof Id do crazy on that person. You were late to class because you stopped for coffey? Give me a break
    screw that in HS that would fly but not when your footing the bill....

I'd tell the prof to kiss my ass...lol...I wonder if that is why I only went for a year

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

Originally posted by bigred875
    screw that in HS that would fly but not when your footing the bill....

I'd tell the prof to kiss my ass...lol...I wonder if that is why I only went for a year
    Its a matter of respect Red, you dont disrespect a prof by doing that. Or your classmates. Im footing the bill to, and those people are distracting my class. I guess its all lumped into the lack of respect my generation shows people, and it makes me sick

Screw that noise. Come on now, this is college, not HS. You show up when you want, you do what you want, you take away as much as you put in. If you wanna show up late cos you got your D&D thats your perogative. Just don't bitch if you miss something at the beginning of class because you were late...

Come on, seriously. College does not equal the HS schedule of be there all the time, be on time... thats just silly.

And I'm with Red, if my prof got on my case I'd tell em to STFU. Seriously, I paid his freakin salary, and to hell with him if he wants to give me shit for being late. I enter quietly, don't disturb the others, and all is well. If he wants to take it beyond that, then he can fuck off.

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

I didnt say the prof did go crazy, they never did, but I would. Dont worry guys Im not one though. Its all about accountability I guess. But dont ask the prof to do you any favors later if you are gonna do shit like that.

Or maybe Im way off and its just me. I have a serious issue with people not being places on time.

Originally posted by katana0215
    I didnt say the prof did go crazy, they never did, but I would. Dont worry guys Im not one though. Its all about accountability I guess. But dont ask the prof to do you any favors later if you are gonna do shit like that.

Or maybe Im way off and its just me. I have a serious issue with people not being places on time.
    Nah, I'm with ya there... If I show up late I ain't askin for any special favors, I'll try to enter quietly and respectfully, but no matter the reason for being late, it doesn't or shouldn't matter to anyone else. I'm paying for this class time so if I wanna screw myself by not taking full advantage of what I am paying for, thats my choice, and I expect my classmates and professors to respect that choice.

I get REAL testy when classmates or profs get upset over this attitude...

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Littering and........

Originally posted by hohum
    Nah, I'm with ya there... If I show up late I ain't askin for any special favors, I'll try to enter quietly and respectfully, but no matter the reason for being late, it doesn't or shouldn't matter to anyone else. I'm paying for this class time so if I wanna screw myself by not taking full advantage of what I am paying for, thats my choice, and I expect my classmates and professors to respect that choice.

I had a professor in college that would lock the door 5 minutes after class started. If you showed up when the door was locked, you were fucked.

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

I've known many teachers doing this too....lol (both in high school and college)

Originally posted by highsider
    I had a professor in college that would lock the door 5 minutes after class started. If you showed up when the door was locked, you were fucked.

www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

Not me, thats what lockpicks are for. Done that many a time.

I mean if you are walking in and disturbing the class on a daily basis then I'd agree with you... But if it is a once in a while deal...the prof can chill out...imo

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

Littering and........

Not me, thats what lockpicks are for. Done that many a time.

The sad part is, I dont think that ever occured to me. I was like, "Fuck it, I'll go jerk off in the corner now. Its more fun than class anyway."

The sad part is, I dont think that ever occured to me. I was like, "Fuck it, I'll go jerk off in the corner now. Its more fun than class anyway."

Nahh, its TOTALLY worth it to see the looks on the faces of the Nazi assholes that find that locking the door is an appropriate way to encourage subservience You pick the lock and walk in and its just amazing the purple rage you can cause in those pricks

Littering and........

Nahh, its TOTALLY worth it to see the looks on the faces of the Nazi assholes that find that locking the door is an appropriate way to encourage subservience You pick the lock and walk in and its just amazing the purple rage you can cause in those pricks
    I SO wish I had done that........

I SO wish I had done that........
    I will say its not necessarily so healthy for your grades :shrug:

Originally posted by bigred875
    I mean if you are walking in and disturbing the class on a daily basis then I'd agree with you... But if it is a once in a while deal...the prof can chill out...imo
    the guy who is late because he stops for Dunklin Donuts is the same guy that will walk into class late multiple times, Ive seen it many times over years

Yup, all us D&D drinkers are just slackers. And this is why I JUST got in to work...

lol

Can't wait to get my Vanilla Chai in about...2 hours. I hate waiting.

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

NESR ruined my life. chr|s sedition's Avatar

I like coffee. and dunkin donuts, but work is icky.

it's winter. i'm going retro-NESR and reviving old threads.

I'm actully about to go see "Pink Panther" (go ahead and make the jokes, Pete)

"Up front there ought to be a man in black." -John Cash

LISTEN TO SLAYER
    If I get another fuckin' bike stolen...

Shit, I work next door to DD and love it. Large, XX please.

Only problem is I have about 10 lbs of "would you like a donut with that sir" to lose to fit back into my leathers this spring.

Man, now I gotta walk all 30 ft over there to get a coffee after reading this thread.

Originally posted by chr|s sedition
    I like coffee. and dunkin donuts, but work is icky.

it's winter. i'm going retro-NESR and reviving old threads.

I'm actully about to go see "Pink Panther" (go ahead and make the jokes, Pete)
    And you had to resurrect one of THE KING of course!!

Pink Panther was GREAT. Hahaha!!! Too funny, I'll rent it to see it again when it comes out.

De Beurgurrrrr (The Burger...)

Well about DD, I develop a REALLY BAD addiction to their vanilla Chai over the past year or so. Almost on a daily basis, I would drink one medium Chai, sometimes twice a day. Heck, a few times I think I might even had 3... My weight has been out of control since the past year or two, I gain constantly, and I refuse to let myself go down even more. I had to cut out my vanilla Chai addiction, given it has a LOT fo calories for just a single cup. Man God is not helping when he ask me to stop at DD to get him his darn coffee, and I have to retain myself from ordering my "comfort drink". For all of you coffee lovers, imagines if tomorrow we were to tell you "no more coffee for you sir!" well that's exactly how I feel right now....but I had to do it.

Fun Vanilla Chia facts, and this is for a small!!!

Serving Size 10 ozs.
    Calories 230
    Calories from Fat 70
    Total Fat 8g 12%
    Saturated Fat 6g 31%
    Cholesterol 5mg 1%
    Total Carbohydrates 40g 13%
    Sugar 32g

yup...I know... Instead of getting it every day, I'll indulge maybe once or twice a week...

The KING lives..........................

lol

Two year old post. Who'd a thunk Krispy Cream would be down and out in MA?

1 of 3 stores left AFAIK.

The KING.........LOL

-Suf Daddy

Suf Daddy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12