Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Election Fraud

Re: Election Fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    How many years since you washed your hair?
    Uncle Bunky is giving me the creeps again.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jasnmar View Post
    I'm in no way intending to be AOC's spokesperson, but I think she'd have rather seen the money go to much more "progressive" organizations, rather than more "centrist" organizations.
    The people donating the money are free to donate to more "progressive" organizations if they want. I'm sure Trump would also have rather had that money, but people didn't want to give it to him either. That's kind of the point. The Lincoln Project wasn't try to get more progressive candidates elected, they were just trying to make sure Trump DIDN'T get elected.

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by capitalcrew View Post
    The people donating the money are free to donate to more "progressive" organizations if they want. I'm sure Trump would also have rather had that money, but people didn't want to give it to him either. That's kind of the point. The Lincoln Project wasn't try to get more progressive candidates elected, they were just trying to make sure Trump DIDN'T get elected.
    Right, and you're missing that she's trying to 'turn' some people. They're free to put their money where they want, and she's saying if you're disillusioned with the current state of GOP, you could put your money elsewhere. Possibly somewhere more effective, as she presumably believes in her platform. It's a bold strategy, and I'm not saying I agree with it. But it sure is interesting.

nedirtriders.com

Rudy, the gift that keeps on giving.

Also...
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nononono/co...tm_name=iossmf

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jimmycapp; 11-20-20 at 07:13 AM.

No election fraud because the lawyer bought cheap Gresham. Makes sense...

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dad's Dream: Earn enough money to live the life that his wife and kids do.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycapp View Post
    I imagine if I were ever to tread that close to the edge of the ethical cliff so as to jeopardize my license to practice law, as Rudy is doing in and out of court ... Iíd be sweating exactly that much too.

The part I loved is when Jenna Ellis stepped in and interrupted Rudy when the media asked for actual evidence and she replied: ďYour question is fundamentally flawed when you're asking where is the evidence.Ē Apparently, in her imaginary world, evidence is not a relevant concern. Unfortunately for her, however, the judges who have heard all the challenges thus far havenít drank the same mind altering coolaid from the President Dump chalise as she and Rudy have.

Quote Originally Posted by Falko View Post
    Nope. No election fraud because baseless allegations have never been a substitute for evidence of fraud. Making false statements to a judge in court, that an attorney knows to be untrue ... a judge can suspend the attorney from practicing before the court, or, bar the attorney forever. Hence why President Dumpís other attorneys have all withdrawn from the cases, and why Rudy still hasnít produced anything to support his allegations in court.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gecko; 11-20-20 at 07:31 AM.
    John
    CCS/LRRS Expert #69
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2004
    "Speed has a kind of affinity for me, it's the time God and I have our little talks."

More like the 26 (36?) lawsuits that have been thrown out, with zero evidence.

Saw this on Deadspin Defector earlier: "Rudy went from being the Mayor of 9/11 to the 9/11 of Mayors"

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    '02 Ducati 998, '08 Ducati HyperMotard 1100S, '14 Subaru XV Crosstrek

I'm not saying there is election fraud, just saying what the fuck does someone's appearance have to do with the subject at hand. This isn't directed at anyone in particular, it was just that particular post that snapped the camel's back for me. Why drag someone's personal characteristics into the fray when it has nothing to do with the subject at hand? By that line of thinking, I would hope if you ever have to go in front of a judge, you better make sure your lawyer's shoes match their purse or you're fucked.
    Even if there was election fraud, at this point there's no reversing it. Which ballots do you exempt? All you can do is bring the subject to light to improve the system for next time, but to take it to the extremes in this case it is having drastically detrimental effects to the country and the process.

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dad's Dream: Earn enough money to live the life that his wife and kids do.

Brown stuff oozing off Rudy's head is an improvement to his moral character. He is a garbage human. It's not mismatched shoes on a public servant, it's a piece of shit trying to destroy democracy. Sorry if I just can't give a shit about mentioning him rubbing his snot rag all over his face.

Development Rider scottieducati's Avatar

Election Fraud

Itís not his appearance, itís the sweating response. Indicating heís lying through his teeth and that he knows how f*cked he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

CCS/LRRS #83

Sweating on camera/in lights like that, in a suit isn't really super unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by capitalcrew View Post
    Sweating on camera/in lights like that, in a suit isn't really super unusual.
    Yeah, but the judgement call of knowing you'll be lying in front of the hot lights and still going for the spray-on hair dye says something...

Right or wrong, the first step in sounding credible is looking credible. Remember the Kennedy / Nixon debates. Many believe Nixon lost the election to a far less qualified candidate because he looked less comfortable on TV and was sweating.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    spray-on hair dye says something...
    I just don't get it. What do they think they're hiding? He's a walking troll but fake tinted hair is going to change everything? Like the last president, orange skin.

Lifer

I'm not saying there is election fraud, just saying what the fuck does someone's appearance have to do with the subject at hand. This isn't directed at anyone in particular, it was just that particular post that snapped the camel's back for me. Why drag someone's personal characteristics into the fray when it has nothing to do with the subject at hand?
    I mostly agree with that. It's tough because what these people are doing is so shitty it kinda challenges the usual social rulebook a little. I guess in mind my for people as terrible as him, I'll cut people a little slack for roasting him. But really, we all should be trying to focus on the facts over attacks. Or in this case, the lack of facts.
    Brown stuff oozing off Rudy's head is an improvement to his moral character. He is a garbage human. It's not mismatched shoes on a public servant, it's a piece of shit trying to destroy democracy.
    And yet hypocritically to my previous statement, I also agree with this. The 2020 rule book remains blurry.

nedirtriders.com

Quote Originally Posted by aldend123 View Post
    But really, we all should be trying to focus on the facts over attacks. Or in this case, the lack of facts.
    U.S. Senator Ben Sasse (R)

“Here is what I am telling Nebraskans who ask me how to make sense of all the different election fraud claims:

What matters most at this stage is not the latest press conference or tweet, but what the President's lawyers are actually saying in court. And based on what I've read in their filings, when Trump campaign lawyers have stood before courts under oath, they have repeatedly refused to actually allege grand fraud — because there are legal consequences for lying to judges,” Sasse said.

"President Trump lost Michigan by more than 100,000 votes, and the campaign and its allies have lost in or withdrawn from all five lawsuits in Michigan for being unable to produce any evidence.”

“Wild press conferences erode public trust. So no, obviously Rudy and his buddies should not pressure electors to ignore their certification obligations under the statute. We are a nation of laws, not tweets.”
    - Nov 19, 2020

President of the Center of the American Experiment, a conservative think tank, John Hinderaker

In response to an affidavit signed by Russell Ramsland, a Texas resident who is an expert on cyber security...

The affidavit was filed by Lin Wood in the Georgia lawsuit, but it relates entirely to Michigan, and it is a safe bet that it has been filed in one or more cases in that state as well.

Evidently a researcher, either Mr. Ramsland or someone working for him, was working with a database and confused “MI” for Minnesota with “MI” for Michigan. (The postal code for Minnesota is MN, while Michigan is MI, so one can see how this might happen.) So the affidavit, which addresses “anomalies and red flags” in Michigan, is based largely, and mistakenly, on data from Minnesota.

This is a catastrophic error, the kind of thing that causes a legal position to crash and burn. Trump’s lawyers are fighting an uphill battle, to put it mildly, and confusing Michigan with Minnesota will at best make the hill steeper. Credibility once lost is hard to regain. Possibly Trump’s lawyers have already discovered this appalling error, and have undertaken to correct it. But the Ramsland Affidavit was filed in Georgia just yesterday.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Beta 200RR

^^^^^

...only the best people...

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by typeone View Post
    binders of fraud evidence
    I was reading one of Guiliani's Penn. motions last night :

Plaintiffs seek leave to file a Second Amended Complaint to restore claims which were inadvertently deleted from their Amended Complaint, and to add claims based on newly learned facts, including the Pennsylvania Supreme Courtís November 17, 2020 decision

The President's finest legal team, for which he's hired to handle the loss of the Presidency, accidentally deleted the facts? The document later attempts to explain how that happened, but it doesn't really give much detail. Seems like it could just be a ploy to stuff more bullshit in by claiming 'oops, we forgot to mention lie X, Y, and Z'.

Given the widespread reports of voter fraud and irregularities in the casting and processing of votes around the country and particularly in Pennsylvania, the Court should have all necessary allegations before it in order to fairly rule upon Plaintiffsí requests for relief.

They poisoned the well and then told the Judge 'look at all this poison'.

I don't think this motion is the place that you would typically put much for the arguement, as I think they're essentially asking the Judge for more time and explaining why. However, it mentions a case that is summarized here, which I think might explain the angle they believe they have.

nedirtriders.com

Hypertarded

I'm not saying there is election fraud, just saying what the fuck does someone's appearance have to do with the subject at hand.
    Well, Rudy is attacking our Democracy and Electoral voting systems, and as a "Great street scholar and "American Patriot""(in only his OWN words & mind) once stated:

Quote Originally Posted by UnNamedUser View Post
    Retaliation is nasty business.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Oh no! Surely she will still share the trove of election fraud evidence she’s been hoarding? Surely?

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-dumps...ravels-1549369

If you get a thumbs down from me, pm me, it was inadvertent

Hypertarded

How fookin crazy do you have to be to be considered TOO CRAZY for Drump & Rudy G

There goes Michigan...

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    There goes Michigan...
    ... and Emily Murphy.

Beta 200RR

Quote Originally Posted by typeone View Post
    ... and Emily Murphy.
    May she be reduced to a footnote in American history. If that, even.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.