Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Elections...tomorrow?

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

Elections...tomorrow?

No, I've been here almost 6 years. When I got my visa, I had to wait 3 years being married before requesting for a permanent resident status. They gave me "conditionnal" permanent resident status, as they do with everyone, and after 2 years being on the conditionnal status, I had to request for them to remove the conditionnal status to be only permanent resident. I have sent the papers to remove the "conditionnal" status almost 2 years ago...and I'm still waiting, because they say they are still processing requests that came before mine.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

Elections...tomorrow?

Originally posted by RandyO
    No, our next president will be elected sometime in December by the Electoral College. Tommorrows vote may or may not be binding, depending on what state you are from. Tomorrows vote only choses who your states delegates to the Electoral College are supose to vote for.
    right and the kicker is that they are not legally bound to vote in accordance to the popular vote.....

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

Elections...tomorrow?

Originally posted by bigred875
    right and the kicker is that they are not legally bound to vote in accordance to the popular vote.....

due to the fact that votes in big states could be bought. It works out though cause we live in a Dem state that will almost always go with the dem no matter who or what they are, so in that sense my vote and yours doesn't really count

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12