Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

For English, press 1

For English, press 1

So basically we're going to enact laws saying only English to punish the non-english speaking US citizens in our country. Nice.

Grabs your sheets from over there, the cross burning starts promptly at 8:00.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Clayton
    2006 Suzuki SV650
    2004 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

For English, press 1

And how do we isolate the illegals from England, Ireland and other English speaking countries? What if an illegal already speaks English? How do we stand up and defend our country from them if we can't protect our borders with heavily fortified language barriers?

Man, those language barriers are 100% effective. I mean, it's worked up until recently, right? They must have figured out a way around the language barriers!

-Clayton
    2006 Suzuki SV650
    2004 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

For English, press 1

you MUST pass an English competency test to become a legal US citizen.

what is so horrible about making people speak Engish and not kowtow to the people unwilling to assimilate?

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

Lifer

For English, press 1

kowtow?

You mean coitus?

I was talking about my rug...

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

For English, press 1

cow toe?

From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

For English, press 1

you know what i meant!

For English, press 1

cow tao? lol

For English, press 1

I will say it

I don't give a rats ass for the rest of humanity...

What is good for USA and our children

Oh and "Sorry, Country fill up, please move along."

PSSST Above real attitude of everyone ELSE on the planet accept for 1/2 of them who want to do harm to others.

Glen Beck is John the Baptist

I Dance With Will

Re: For English, press 1

this two language options is getting to me. it's discrimation i tell you. there are chinese, vietnamese, european countries, etc. and only two options? hillary was right. english should be the only common unify language.

"fuckit!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kham View Post
    this two language options is getting to me. it's discrimation i tell you. there are chinese, vietnamese, european countries, etc. and only two options? hillary was right. english should be the only common unify language.
    +1

Learn the language or be prepared to not understand!

I wouldn't move to Canadia without learning how to speak Canadian ey!

Everybody to the limit!

Ehh fuckit, I'm tired of playing the nice liberal with the new breed of whiny conservatives who claim to want free markets but all they really want is to try and lock down all the shit they feel they are entitled to despite the fact that they were born into this shit and never had to work for it in the first place.

Yeah, so, if you weren't directly involved with WWI or WWII then you (and me, fuckit I was born in 1980) are part of the whiny entitlement generations who were born into a nation that fell ass-first into a pot of gold (given that national prosperity is all based on the idea of global disparity, and all the old-world superpowers were bombed to shit by WWII) and somehow were raised to feel like this was some sort of birthright. Yeah, well, we're all fucking fat and lazy and the rest of the world would like some of their shit back, including some of those people that had the bad luck to be born into a country that never had shit to begin with.

So boo-hoo all you want about the English language but the fact is that we are bending to them because they will work hard, and will do the shit Americans won't do anymore, in fact they're pretty much the embodiement of the ideals that this country was founded on, not that any of us have been alive long enough or pay attention in history class long enough to remember that shit.

Oh boo hoo, they're living off our tax base, BULLSHIT, go ahead, take away welfare and social security (seriously, I'm not so liberal, do it, I'll support you), they'll still come here anyway they can because our nastiest jobs are better than they can get in the rat-hole they live in. Don't believe me? Well, why don't you take a cue from your own xenophobic diatribe and "GET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA" and see if you can stand living in the nastier parts of the world that your candy-ass had the good fortune not to be born into.

Fuck you all. I've been listening to that god awful shithole that is conservative talk radio just to see the the "other side's" point of view and what I've learned is, that if conservatives want to be general dickwads and berate the "weak-willed tree hugging pansy leftist flower cult" for wanting to give everybody hugs...YEAH, well, FUCK YOU TOO ASSHOLES, welcome to the militant liberal nation, we're pissed at all you for fucking up our country for the last 8 years and we invite you to GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY if you don't like the change 'a comin.

I Dance With Will

si senior, Hijo de puta .. oh wait i dont speak spanish.

whatever honky said doesn't appy to me cuase i have lived in shitholes, still haven't got out. im entitle to be whiny.

Last edited by Kham; 02-26-08 at 12:41 AM.
    "fuckit!"

I dont care either way as long as i dont have to learn spanish, that should be a bargaining chip when getting a job or a pay raise not a pre-requisite!

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R1slowflyer View Post
    I dont care either way as long as i dont have to learn spanish, that should be a bargaining chip when getting a job or a pay raise not a pre-requisite!
    +1

www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

Quote Originally Posted by Honclfibr View Post
    Ehh fuckit, I'm tired of playing the nice liberal with the new breed of whiny conservatives who claim to want free markets but all they really want is to try and lock down all the shit they feel they are entitled to despite the fact that they were born into this shit and never had to work for it in the first place.

Yeah, so, if you weren't directly involved with WWI or WWII then you (and me, fuckit I was born in 1980) are part of the whiny entitlement generations who were born into a nation that fell ass-first into a pot of gold (given that national prosperity is all based on the idea of global disparity, and all the old-world superpowers were bombed to shit by WWII) and somehow were raised to feel like this was some sort of birthright. Yeah, well, we're all fucking fat and lazy and the rest of the world would like some of their shit back, including some of those people that had the bad luck to be born into a country that never had shit to begin with.

So boo-hoo all you want about the English language but the fact is that we are bending to them because they will work hard, and will do the shit Americans won't do anymore, in fact they're pretty much the embodiement of the ideals that this country was founded on, not that any of us have been alive long enough or pay attention in history class long enough to remember that shit.

Oh boo hoo, they're living off our tax base, BULLSHIT, go ahead, take away welfare and social security (seriously, I'm not so liberal, do it, I'll support you), they'll still come here anyway they can because our nastiest jobs are better than they can get in the rat-hole they live in. Don't believe me? Well, why don't you take a cue from your own xenophobic diatribe and "GET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA" and see if you can stand living in the nastier parts of the world that your candy-ass had the good fortune not to be born into.

Fuck you all. I've been listening to that god awful shithole that is conservative talk radio just to see the the "other side's" point of view and what I've learned is, that if conservatives want to be general dickwads and berate the "weak-willed tree hugging pansy leftist flower cult" for wanting to give everybody hugs...YEAH, well, FUCK YOU TOO ASSHOLES, welcome to the militant liberal nation, we're pissed at all you for fucking up our country for the last 8 years and we invite you to GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY if you don't like the change 'a comin.
    I actually agree with this shit.

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Quote Originally Posted by Honclfibr View Post

Fucking brilliant
    Well said

eat me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123