Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

An extreme reaction to the Bush win!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Putting his hands in the air, like he just doesn't care.
    Check out my eBay store!
    Dave - Motorace - Michelin

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

Of for Christ sake!! Commit suicide over this?? That's f*ckin ridiculous!! This guy was obviously disturbed to start with. I can't believe someone would do such a thing over this, he must have had other reasons. How can anyone be so sure that he did it BECAUSE of Kerry's defeat? (no suicide note) If he did, well too bad but I'm not gonna feel sorry for him.

www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

I have no use for suicidal people,I shed no tears,I feel sorry for the family that they had such a self-centered coward among them.
    Let everyone comment on why but no one knows for sure.

In God We Trust, All Others We Monitor
    USCG Boarder Patrol, SAR,DTF,MSO

*removed

Last edited by Pappy; 09-29-11 at 12:48 AM.

I hope the rest of the Democrats feel the same way

You suck at life. Why don't you quit?

My dad told me I could be anything I wanted when I grew up. So I became an Asshole.

What a puke. What's worse is that fact that he's trying to make some sort of political statement by offing himself at the WTC site. Fucking shit-bag.

2003 Yamaha R6
    1999 Yamaha YZ400

Thumbs down I got this one today, fukkin freaks I tell ya

MY MODEST PROPOSAL: THE U.S.A.R.

By C. B. Shapiro

I feel bad for the Red States.

Yes, they won the White House, Congress, the Supreme Court and most of the state houses. But they still can't have the country they really want because the last few Blue States won't roll over. So I am making a simple proposal:

Secession. Divorce. Splitsville.

Personally, I think we made a huge mistake not letting them go when we had the chance back in 1862. Well, no time like the present to correct an old mistake.

Then, they would finally be free to have the kind of society they've always wanted; church and state can be fused so they build the kind of theocracy they've dreamt of, with Jesus at the helm. Then the new USAR (United States of America Red) can ban books, repeal civil rights, persecute gays and have all the wars they like. They want prayer in schools? More power to them. They can ban abortion and post the Ten Commandments in every federal building in their country. Bring back slavery, if they want. We'll be free to live with our like-minded countrymen who believe in science, modernism, tolerance, religion as a personal choice, and truly want limited government intrusion in our personal lives. Why should each side be driven mad by the other any more, decade after decade?

Call the Culture War a tie and everyone go home.

Of course, we in the U.S.A.B. get the Gross Domestic Product, businesses and universities of California, New York, Massachussetts -- basically the whole Northeast and Northwest (plus Illinois and Michigan if they want to come along). They get Wal-Mart and Duke and most of the Nascar tracks. But they can feel free to import movies, TV shows, financial services, and defense technology. We'll import country music, bibles and Confederate flags.

The two countries will by necessity have open immigration policy: anyone who feels they are living in the wrong country can just move across the border, no questions asked.

Ultimately, why should I have to convince my fellow countrymen that Darwin may have had a point and that the word "liberal" is not equivalent to "godless communist?" And why should they be forced to live in a country with morally corrupt non-believers? I'll stay in the messy, free-thinking U.S.A.B. And to the U.S.A.R. I say...

God bless you all, and see you at the U.N

First thing the USAR should do is invade the USAB, since they won't have any guns to defend themselves it should be pretty easy.

In God We Trust, All Others We Monitor
    USCG Boarder Patrol, SAR,DTF,MSO

Originally posted by WildBill
    First thing the USAR should do is invade the USAB, since they won't have any guns to defend themselves it should be pretty easy.

Pillage the Village

I love how the local UNIVERSITY kids are saying how this election was stolen, due to contested votes. Oh wait a minute are there more then 3.5 million??? These kids need to get a clue as to ways of the world, Oh and all you Mass folks, John Kerry is going back to work for the great state of Mass now, after a 2 year vacation, so that in 2 more years he can run again and take another 2 year vaca on your tax dollars