Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

This guy needs a history lesson

Apparently, no one bothered to remind this guy about the Six-Day War, Yom Kippur War, the Golan Heights, etc etc etc.

Prepare that can of whoop ass!

Even when the Arab countries UNITED to fight Israel they got there asses handed to them!

These guys will never learn, and there children will continue to live amongst destruction.

How's that Itafada going for you guys lately???

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Putting his hands in the air, like he just doesn't care.
    Check out my eBay store!
    Dave - Motorace - Michelin

Maybe, just maybe the US goverment will finally unleash the Israelis and let them kick some major ASS.

In God We Trust, All Others We Monitor
    USCG Boarder Patrol, SAR,DTF,MSO

Littering and........

While I probably also am in need of a history lesson, I think we should leave the whole situation in Isreal to work itself out. Nothing we have done so far seems to be helping, and everyone involved wants to kill eveyone else, so I say let 'em have at it.

Littering and........

Originally posted by Leebo
    I spent 6 weeks over there in 2000. The Israelis are tough SOB's. They live with shit we only see on CNN. We could hear rocket fire from our hotel one night and if you looked out side it was just a normal day to them. If we ever let them use the force they have there will be no more problem...just a big glass parking lot.
    Leebo
    I wonder why we haven't done that yet?

Just great, now I wont be getting any work done today, cause I'll be too preoccupied reading about Israel......

Everybody to the limit!

Originally posted by highsider
    I wonder why we haven't done that yet?

Just great, now I wont be getting any work done today, cause I'll be too preoccupied reading about Israel......
    Wikipedia's a good place to waste time if you're going to do that. I spent about 2 hours one time just clicking on link after link about the region. It's definitely not black and white, and the united states really has no business supporting either side, IMHO.

It is an interesting read, however. I had no idea that Israel basically didn't exist until the middle of the 20th century.

Edit: Actually, I started off reading about the UN, which led me to conflicts between the US and the UN, which led me to zionism, which led me to the whole israel/palestine thing It's amazing how much of world politics is tied into that tiny little plot of land.