Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Hey Honclefukker

Hey Honclefukker

Just figured I make your day that much better

Target turns away Salvation Army from collecting in front of thier stores this holiday season. 'we feel it is unfair to other charities'

Just like they turned away the local vets when they were looking for donations last year

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Everybody to the limit!

Re: Hey Honclefukker

Originally posted by SEVENSGT
    Just figured I make your day that much better

Target turns away Salvation Army from collecting in front of thier stores this holiday season. 'we feel it is unfair to other charities'

Just like they turned away the local vets when they were looking for donations last year
    Oook, you're going to have to refresh my memory here, what exactly were we talking about last year?

I vaguely remember something with Target and how we should "boycott those french assholes" and how you got all pissy when I pointed out that Target was, in fact, not french but from Ohio, is that what you were talking about?

Hey Honclefukker

I said boycott due to not giving donations to local charities, and you said it was a myth, blah blah blah....

Everybody to the limit!

Hey Honclefukker

I said boycott due to not giving donations to local charities, and you said it was a myth, blah blah blah....
    Ohhh right, it was over this.

As oppposed to this, which seems to be what you're referring to now.

So what was your point again?

Hey Honclefukker

local charities was my point, they don't give to local charities

Hey Honclefukker

All of these stories about Target are bullshit. They let the salvation army stand in front of there stores. They never turned away veterans and the give billions of dollars each year to local and national charities. Sorry for the rant but I hate hearing bullshit like this. I worked there for 2 years, and all these stories are bullshit. You can opt to have them take some money out of your paycheck each week to charities. They are around number one for most giving retailer.

--HBerry

LRRS# 285 - Retired
    04 ZX-6R
    88 EX500 - Broke

Everybody to the limit!

Hey Honclefukker

Originally posted by HBerry
    All of these stories about Target are bullshit. They let the salvation army stand in front of there stores. They never turned away veterans and the give billions of dollars each year to local and national charities. Sorry for the rant but I hate hearing bullshit like this. I worked there for 2 years, and all these stories are bullshit. You can opt to have them take some money out of your paycheck each week to charities. They are around number one for most giving retailer.
    Unfortunately, the salvation army thing is true. It's been all over the radio and whatnot, and you can see the link to snopes that confirms it. I can see their side to the story, but it's still a load of bad PR for target any way you slice it.

However, none of that makes the bullshit that was being spread about Target last year any more true, or any less sensational. My major problem with the whole thread was the cries of "Damn that french corporation, let's boycott those frogs", which came at the height of anti-french sentiment in this country. Regardless of how stupid I think anti-french sentiment is (very), that didn't change the fact that Target is still not a french corporation, nor ever has been. It's really a shame that I can't pull up the original thread in the archives since the CT went away, because it was really funny and showed everyone how wicked smart and awesome I am

But since I can't do that, oh well, I guess I better fess up. Sevens, you sly dog, you've caught me in my web lies, lo these many months later. My beloved Target...reviled. Those Vietnam Veterans who I hate so...vindicated. My tiny, fragile ego...shattered. Ima go cry now

Hey Honclefukker

allright i did start it as a french fukkers thing, then I think I recanted when we searched and found out it was a fields marshall company.... as i walk away slowly

Hey Honclefukker

I think I might retire and pretend to be a Salvation Army Santa, I should be able to rake in enuf coin in 1 month to finance the rest of the year riding motorcycle.

how many of them are real ?

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

Hey Honclefukker

Originally posted by RandyO
    I think I might retire and pretend to be a Salvation Army Santa, I should be able to rake in enuf coin in 1 month to finance the rest of the year riding motorcycle.

how many of them are real ?
    Psssst......santa isn't real....

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Hey Honclefukker

Originally posted by Stoneman
    Psssst......santa isn't real....

Fuck you , YES HE IS....

this year my son is 3 1/2, and my daughter is 2, I'm so excited about christmas this year, I've even been singing christmas songs while I'm working

DID I just bastardize my own thread

Everybody to the limit!

Hey Honclefukker

allright i did start it as a french fukkers thing, then I think I recanted when we searched and found out it was a fields marshall company.... as i walk away slowly
    Hehe you know I just like to argue, don't worry you'll have another chance to break all my bones one of these days

Past threads aside, the whole Salvation Army thing seems like it coulda been handled in a better way, you can't buy that kind of bad publicity, whatever their intentions were

Hey Honclefukker

The French suck. They are NOT our allies, they are nothing more than islamofacist sympathizers. (how much $$ did they receive again from the oil-for-food program, begotten on the backs of the Iraqi people?) It's unfortunate that Chirac didn't get his head blown off a year or two ago by the 'would-be-assailant'. Asshole.

2003 Yamaha R6
    1999 Yamaha YZ400