Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31314151617181920212223

January 6th

Re: January 6th

Quote Originally Posted by OreoGaborio View Post
    From the slow people in the back: Wait, who are they?
    Local cop told me it was all antifa and blm on Jan 6th. Funny he was posting pictures of these trump truck caravans in the week leading up to it saying look at these patriots heading to Washington to fight for our country. It’s incredible.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Everybody to the limit!

Have fun storming the capitol, boys!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Honclfibr View Post
    Have fun storming the capitol, boys!
    Think it'll work?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Mistake - 1992 WR250ZD / 2000 LS650P / 2019 KTM 150SX / 2016 KTM 250XC / 2016 KTM 500XC W

Quote Originally Posted by Kurlon View Post
    Think it'll work?
    It will.

Go there armed and then shoot anybody who tries to stop you or disarm you, in self defense.

Last edited by Vovchandr; 11-24-21 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vovchandr View Post
    It will.

Go there armed and then shoot anybody who tries to stop you or disarm you, in self defense.
    Woosh.

January 6th-princess-princessbride-gif

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Mistake - 1992 WR250ZD / 2000 LS650P / 2019 KTM 150SX / 2016 KTM 250XC / 2016 KTM 500XC W

Quote Originally Posted by Kurlon View Post
    Woosh.

January 6th-princess-princessbride-gif
    oof

It's okay. I'm not hurt. Tis but a scratch to my ego

Hypertarded

It WAS the outfit
    January 6th-xd7tzgucw5erfekgxxuxhromsa-jpg
    A judge just spared a Capitol rioter jail time by noting she 'showed up in a tutu, not as many did in military gear'
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-jus...223545807.html

On January 6, Rasha Abual-Ragheb came to the Capitol with a track record of putting her speech in violent terms.

But if she came rearing for a clash at the seat of American democracy, she wasn't dressed for it at least according to her defense lawyer and a federal judge.

On Tuesday, Judge Carl Nichols noted that Abual-Ragheb "showed up in a tutu, not as many did in military gear" as he sentenced her to two months of home detention for her role in the January 6 attack on the Capitol.

Quote Originally Posted by FriskyDingo View Post
    It WAS the outfit
    January 6th-xd7tzgucw5erfekgxxuxhromsa-jpg
    A judge just spared a Capitol rioter jail time by noting she 'showed up in a tutu, not — as many did — in military gear'
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-jus...223545807.html
    Her inaptitude and ignorance has spared her. You can't make this up

In the buildup to the hearing, the Justice Department highlighted social media posts in which she encouraged others to bring firearms to Washington, DC, and predicted that "Civil War is coming."
    It's clear that she never intended to participate in a civil war at the Capital because she did not show up wearing a tactical vest, gas mask, ballistic helmet, body armor, radio equipment, military style backpack, shield, or pitchfork or any of the other battle type armament," Amato wrote in a court filing earlier this month.

WE WANT TO OVERTHROW THIS BULLSHIT GOVERNMENT.

but

I don't want to put my Starbucks away while doing it. It's cold out and I need my Latte energy for all these steps.

Just so we are clear, this is what happens when you try to tresspass on government property. Much less stop our election process and storm the capitol.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/18/us/du...rnd/index.html

The two pleaded guilty to trespassing and illegal parking, both misdemeanors, Nye County District Attorney Chris Arabia said. They were sentenced to a year in jail. But that sentence was suspended and the two will spend a total of three days in the county jail if they pay a fine of $2,280 each on Thursday – when they’re scheduled to be released.
    They were also, not threatening'

Curious to see if the cosplay militia will get more serious times then

Last edited by Vovchandr; 11-24-21 at 11:29 AM.