Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3131415161718192021222324 LastLast

January 6th

Re: January 6th

Quote Originally Posted by OreoGaborio View Post
    From the slow people in the back: Wait, who are they?
    Local cop told me it was all antifa and blm on Jan 6th. Funny he was posting pictures of these trump truck caravans in the week leading up to it saying look at these patriots heading to Washington to fight for our country. It’s incredible.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Everybody to the limit!

Have fun storming the capitol, boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Honclfibr View Post
    Have fun storming the capitol, boys!
    Think it'll work?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Mistake - 1992 WR250ZD / 2000 LS650P / 2019 KTM 150SX / 2016 KTM 250XC / 2016 KTM 500XC W

Quote Originally Posted by Kurlon View Post
    Think it'll work?
    It will.

Go there armed and then shoot anybody who tries to stop you or disarm you, in self defense.

Last edited by Vovchandr; 11-24-21 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vovchandr View Post
    It will.

Go there armed and then shoot anybody who tries to stop you or disarm you, in self defense.
    Woosh.

January 6th-princess-princessbride-gif

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Mistake - 1992 WR250ZD / 2000 LS650P / 2019 KTM 150SX / 2016 KTM 250XC / 2016 KTM 500XC W

Quote Originally Posted by Kurlon View Post
    Woosh.

January 6th-princess-princessbride-gif
    oof

It's okay. I'm not hurt. Tis but a scratch to my ego

Hypertarded

It WAS the outfit
    January 6th-xd7tzgucw5erfekgxxuxhromsa-jpg
    A judge just spared a Capitol rioter jail time by noting she 'showed up in a tutu, not — as many did — in military gear'
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-jus...223545807.html

On January 6, Rasha Abual-Ragheb came to the Capitol with a track record of putting her speech in violent terms.

But if she came rearing for a clash at the seat of American democracy, she wasn't dressed for it — at least according to her defense lawyer and a federal judge.

On Tuesday, Judge Carl Nichols noted that Abual-Ragheb "showed up in a tutu, not — as many did — in military gear" as he sentenced her to two months of home detention for her role in the January 6 attack on the Capitol.

Quote Originally Posted by FriskyDingo View Post
    It WAS the outfit
    January 6th-xd7tzgucw5erfekgxxuxhromsa-jpg
    A judge just spared a Capitol rioter jail time by noting she 'showed up in a tutu, not — as many did — in military gear'
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-jus...223545807.html
    Her inaptitude and ignorance has spared her. You can't make this up

In the buildup to the hearing, the Justice Department highlighted social media posts in which she encouraged others to bring firearms to Washington, DC, and predicted that "Civil War is coming."
    It's clear that she never intended to participate in a civil war at the Capital because she did not show up wearing a tactical vest, gas mask, ballistic helmet, body armor, radio equipment, military style backpack, shield, or pitchfork or any of the other battle type armament," Amato wrote in a court filing earlier this month.

WE WANT TO OVERTHROW THIS BULLSHIT GOVERNMENT.

but

I don't want to put my Starbucks away while doing it. It's cold out and I need my Latte energy for all these steps.

Just so we are clear, this is what happens when you try to tresspass on government property. Much less stop our election process and storm the capitol.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/18/us/du...rnd/index.html

The two pleaded guilty to trespassing and illegal parking, both misdemeanors, Nye County District Attorney Chris Arabia said. They were sentenced to a year in jail. But that sentence was suspended and the two will spend a total of three days in the county jail if they pay a fine of $2,280 each on Thursday – when they’re scheduled to be released.
    They were also, not threatening'

Curious to see if the cosplay militia will get more serious times then

Last edited by Vovchandr; 11-24-21 at 11:29 AM.

Hypertarded

The Capitol riot suspect who admitted to new felonies while representing himself compared himself to Jesus, new court filings show

https://www.businessinsider.com/self...s-docs-2021-12

=A Capitol riot defendant who is representing himself filed a series of new lengthy court documents.

=In the filings, Brandon Fellows lashed out at his former counsel and admitted to obstruction and perjury.

=Earlier this year, Fellows admitted to new felonies while representing himself during a bond hearing.

A Capitol riot defendant, who made headlines earlier this year for admitting to two new felonies while representing himself, compared himself to Jesus in a series of court filings earlier this week, in which he once again, openly acknowledged his past crimes.......

Fellows filed a slate of lengthy, handwritten court documents, which were released Wednesday, in which he lashed out against his previous counsel, acknowledged his past perjury, and admitted to committing obstruction in an unrelated case for the second time......

During his October bond hearing, Fellows admitted to asking his former attorney if he should call the wife of US District Judge Trevor McFadden, who is presiding over his Capitol riot case, to try and get the judge disqualified from the case.

Fellows also discussed a previous time he successfully got a new judge assigned to a case after putting the phone number of the judge's wife as his emergency contact.

In the court documents filed Wednesday, Fellows addressed the incident with the judge's wife, which is considered obstruction in the state of New York, once again admitting, in writing this time, to searching "loophole" on Google in hopes of getting the judge recused.

"I didn't care if it technically shows that I committed perjury or obstruction even though that could hurt my image or result in punishment," Fellows wrote. "This life is temporary and I fear the ultimate Judge."
    Smartest man in the nut house.....

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Development Rider scottieducati's Avatar

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/13/polit...doj/index.html

Some “tourists” eh?? Whoa boy it’s worse that you thought.

“While certain Oath Keepers members and affiliates breached the Capitol grounds and building, others remained stationed just outside of the city in quick reaction force (QRF) teams. According to the indictment, the QRF teams were prepared to rapidly transport firearms and other weapons into Washington, D.C., in support of operations aimed at using force to stop the lawful transfer of presidential power. The indictment alleges that the teams were coordinated, in part, by Caldwell and Vallejo.

According to the seditious conspiracy indictment, the defendants conspired through a variety of manners and means, including: organizing into teams that were prepared and willing to use force and to transport firearms and ammunition into Washington, D.C.; recruiting members and affiliates to participate in the conspiracy; organizing trainings to teach and learn paramilitary combat tactics; bringing and contributing paramilitary gear, weapons, and supplies – including knives, batons, camouflaged combat uniforms, tactical vests with plates, helmets, eye protection, and radio equipment – to the Capitol grounds; breaching and attempting to take control of the Capitol grounds and building on Jan. 6, 2021, in an effort to prevent, hinder and delay the certification of the electoral college vote; using force against law enforcement officers while inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021; continuing to plot, after Jan. 6, 2021, to oppose by force the lawful transfer of presidential power, and using websites, social media, text messaging and encrypted messaging applications to communicate with co-conspirators and others.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

CCS/LRRS #83

Lifer

I always just assumed that somewhere in DC there was a sizeable enough deployment of Marines trained to address this problem, as it is clearly beyond the scope of any municipal level police department.

I also assumed that it not something that is well known.

I may have vastly over-assumed our military's readiness...

Still, the thought of the Oath Keepers rolling up to the Capitol in their lifted Silverado's and running into not capitol cops, not guardsmen, but full-time, active duty Marines who are trained for "just-in-case" amuses me.

I suspect the "militia's" bladders would not be "well-regulated"

Kind of sounds like the riots that took place during the spring/summer of 2020...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Right...protesting a cop murdering another black guy in their custody, burning and looting some insured shit, vs a large group of morons attempting to overturn a US presidential election, while trying to capture and maybe murder elected officials. Yea, I see your point. Totally the same thing.

9 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jimmycapp; 01-14-22 at 09:07 AM.

'I can't answer that': FBI executive assistant director REFUSES to tell Ted Cruz if any agents or confidential informants 'actively participated' in Jan 6: Cruz demands more information on 'plant' Ray Epps
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ry-6-riot.html

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    bike: none but i have a seafoam green 125cc scooter
    Point37s Garage Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycapp View Post
    Right...protesting a cop murdering another black guy in their custody, burning and looting some insured shit, vs a large group of morons attempting to overturn a US presidential election, while trying to capture and maybe murder elected officials. Yea, I see your point. Totally the same thing.
    https://news.yahoo.com/rioters-set-f...162333860.html

2015/2016 NESR Fantasy Road Race CHAMPION

now retired LLRS AM #642

oh my god! where they trying to get their parking tickets overturned? It's nothing compared to what you traitors where attempting on January 6th. I'm sorry you can't comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by Point37 View Post
    'I can't answer that': FBI executive assistant director REFUSES to tell Ted Cruz if any agents or confidential informants 'actively participated' in Jan 6: Cruz demands more information on 'plant' Ray Epps
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ry-6-riot.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...nflicted-blow/

From the article:

"Sanborn said she couldn’t answer the question — which is very much what you would expect. Federal law enforcement and intelligence officials don’t confirm or deny such questions because even a denial potentially reveals confidential information. After all, if Sanborn says Epps isn’t a federal agent, when she’s later asked about someone else, anything but a denial suggests confirmation. So she declined to answer, as would anyone else in her position. This is a well-understood concept, except for those who choose not to understand it."

----

Epps has testified under oath to the Select Committee that he "was not employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on January 5th or 6th or at any other time, and that he has never been an informant for the FBI or any other law enforcement agency.”

DanG
    People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive.
    - Blaise Pascal

I was invited to a militia meeting once, about 30 years ago, mostly dirt contractors, there was a bill introduced into the NH Legislature, regarding gravel pits. They were trying to organize a parade of dump trucks to circle the NH capitol for the whole day, just driving around the block. but it never happened, We got to the committee members that were studying the bill, and found out they were recommending ought not to pass.

I thought about joining the militia group, but didn't

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by RandyO View Post
    I was invited to a militia meeting once, about 30 years ago, mostly dirt contractors, there was a bill introduced into the NH Legislature, regarding gravel pits. They were trying to organize a parade of dump trucks to circle the NH capitol for the whole day, just driving around the block. but it never happened, We got to the committee members that were studying the bill, and found out they were recommending ought not to pass.

I thought about joining the militia group, but didn't
    This sounds like Groucho Marx, "I wouldn't want to belong to any group that would have me as a member."

Hypertarded

Rioters Who Stormed Capitol Called Nancy Pelosi's Office Wanting Their Stuff Back
    Think rioting at the U.S. Capitol is a bad idea? Try calling Nancy Pelosi’s office the next day asking to get your stuff back.

According to Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), many people who participated in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection called the House Speaker’s office the next day asking about a “lost and found.”

Raskin told Business Insider that people were “asking whether there was a lost and found because they forgot their phone there, or they left their purse or what have you.”

The staffers answering the calls handed them off to the police, the lawmaker said, who then asked for their names, addresses and other details so they could, in Raskin’s words, “tie up those loose ends.”

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycapp View Post
    oh my god! where they trying to get their parking tickets overturned? It's nothing compared to what you traitors where attempting on January 6th. I'm sorry you can't comprehend.
    I'm sorry you need to justify the actions when they fit your narrative and crucify similar actions when they don't.

Don't rope me into that, I was at work. I don't believe in senseless rioting.

Lifer

Seditious Conspriacy

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/oath-ke...acy-january-6/

According to an inquiry by the Atlantic, Rhodes, a former weapons instructor, dropped a loaded pistol in his face, blinding him in his left eye.

According to them, the experience motivated the then-28-year-old to enroll in community college.

Little is known about the tragedy, and it was rarely mentioned in biographies or stories on Rhodes until novelist and journalist Mike Giglio conducted a study for the Atlantic.

So there you have it: the comic book supervillain look of Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes results from a terrible weapons incident.

“You’ll shoot your eye out!”

Whoever perpetrated that crime should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

We good now? Great.

Back to the assholes that tried to kill killed cops and elected officials on January 6.

Last edited by nhbubba; 01-15-22 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post

Back to the assholes that killed cops and elected officials on January 6.
    FTFY

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    Kind of sounds like the riots that took place during the spring/summer of 2020...
    Right. Fuck them and fuck these guys too.

We all all in agreement for on this. Riot > get arrested.

Attack a Federal building > get arrested harder and punished harder.

Even Trump agreed on this.

Anarchists, Agitators or Protestors who vandalize or damage our Federal Courthouse in Portland, or any Federal Buildings in any of our Cities or States, will be prosecuted under our recently re-enacted Statues & Monuments Act. MINIMUM TEN YEARS IN PRISON. Don’t do it! @DHSgov,”