Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jesusland

Jesusland

this is classic

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Jesusland

I knew you would be the first to post to this.
    I also didn't mean that in a good way. To me its kind sad but that's just my opinion.

Jesusland

I don't get what is so sad about millions of people who believe in Christ turning out to support their President and their values. Why is it so taboo to believe in Jesus? Are people really that afraid of personal accountability? Does anyone still subscribe to the Golden Rule or would that mean taking some responsibility?

GEEZ, sad......

LRRS#167

Jesusland

HA HA HA!!!

I love it...

-Clayton
    2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2006 Suzuki SV650
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

Jesusland

Originally posted by Mystery Squid
    Hey - how do you get a nun pregnant?

DRESS HER UP AS AN ALTAR BOY!!!!

Lifer

Jesusland

I like that proposal? Can we call ourselves america junior?

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

NOT laughing with you {~; bemused's Avatar

Jesusland

Originally posted by lrrs167
    I don't get what is so sad about millions of people who believe in Christ turning out to support their President and their values. Why is it so taboo to believe in Jesus? Are people really that afraid of personal accountability? Does anyone still subscribe to the Golden Rule or would that mean taking some responsibility?

GEEZ, sad......
    oh

for

Pete's

sake...

it's just a joke; doesn't mean that *everybody* is out to get you. wouldn't even be surprised if it was created by a Christian-- summa the Christians I know have pretty good senses of humor, can poke a little fun at themselves...

your boy won the election, can't you afford to lighten up a leedle bit now?

WWSD? (what would Sneakers do?)
    "for every credibility gap, there is a gullibility fill"
    jeff f
    '97 RF900R

Jesusland

Yeah, better get used to it too. ANOTHER 4 years of being a "bad citizen" for me by disagreeing with President Dush's decisions.

-Clayton
    2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2006 Suzuki SV650

Lifer

Jesusland

Probably some of it is the hypocrisy of cloaking yourself in Jesus and then espousing views & electing a leader who doesn't exactly aspire to be act like a good Christian?

Show me where in the Bible Jesus says you shouldn't help the poor & sick and you should make sure the rich get richer, and where he recommends going to war when you don't have to?

Jesusland

Uh oh, THAT is gunna start some shit.....

-Clayton
    2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2006 Suzuki SV650

Jesusland

lmao..you libs are so crazy

just because the the top issue was about wanting a moral leader does not mean everyone who voted is a jesus freak..

Get over yourself...seriously..

I'm glad the majority of the people who voted do not see religion as a bad word and understand while our president is religous he does not push his religion on to you...I love it...

Sorry for ya...good luck the United states of CaliYorkNE..

Ya you libs sure fo have you finger on the heartbeat of america...LMAO!!!

notice I have not posted a lot about this...lol... BUt I love to see the whinning..hahaha

and you guys are STILL playing on the "bsflag: stereotypes...lol..stupid racist redneck jesus freak republicans..LMAO!!!!

lol..take a look at how many minorities are in teh republican party...how many hispanic's voted for W

lol...ya they relly think the reps are against them

how was this election for a reality punch in the face..haha

And this is most certainly NOT a divided nation...it's just the elists of CA, NY and NE...with a couple others mixed in....take a look at the electoral map....does not look divided to me...

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

Lifer

Jesusland

Originally posted by bigred875
    lol..take a look at how many minorities are in teh republican party...how many hispanic's voted for W

Non White men - 67% for Kerry
    Non White Women - 75% for Kerry

77% of the voters are white anyway though.

Jesusland

Originally posted by benVFR

Non White men - 67% for Kerry
    Non White Women - 75% for Kerry

77% of the voters are white anyway though.
    sorry...meant compared to previous elections...

and i said hispanic not non white....this include black voters which overwhemingly vote democratic because the libs have snowed them for so many years...lol

WHich brings up another point...these inner city poverty area...all have Democratic leaders....how long has it been they way?

Boy they sure are making a differnce huh..

From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

Lifer

Jesusland

Yay.

Bush got a slightly larger tiny block of the minority vote.

What is your point?

So 88% of black people voted for Kerry as opposed to 95% of black people voting for Gore in 2000?

That makes you think blacks are "for" Bush?

Jesusland

Yay.

Bush got a slightly larger tiny block of the minority vote.

What is your point?

So 88% of black people voted for Kerry as opposed to 95% of black people voting for Gore in 2000?

That makes you think blacks are "for" Bush?
    no not at all...I was refering to the hispanic vote...

I already said:

black voters which overwhemingly vote democratic because the libs have snowed them for so many years...

Lifer

Jesusland

Latinos still voted for Kerry by a larger margin than Bush won the whole election.

He got some new votes but you still can't say Hispanics/Latinos are "For" Bush.

Jesusland

Probably some of it is the hypocrisy of cloaking yourself in Jesus and then espousing views & electing a leader who doesn't exactly aspire to be act like a good Christian?
    Wrong again, Ben. But I am not gonna spend any time explaining it to you because I know you and all of your elitist friends are above all of the "mythology".

it's just a joke; doesn't mean that *everybody* is out to get you. wouldn't even be surprised if it was created by a Christian-- summa the Christians I know have pretty good senses of humor, can poke a little fun at themselves...
    I understand it was a joke but I was responding to it because I am getting pretty sick of the media and the majority of liberals poking fun at "those hillbilly christians". I've said it before and i will remind all that I am NOT a devout Christian by any sense of the word. I have not attended a proper church service in several years. But, I do believe in Jesus Christ and I pray. I also do not see anything wrong with anyone living within the boundaries of their faith.

I'm all done..........

LRRS#167

Lifer

Jesusland

Wrong again, Ben. But I am not gonna spend any time explaining it to you because I know you and all of your elitist friends are above all of the "mythology".

I understand it was a joke but I was responding to it because I am getting pretty sick of the media and the majority of liberals poking fun at "those hillbilly christians". I've said it before and i will remind all that I am NOT a devout Christian by any sense of the word. I have not attended a proper church service in several years. But, I do believe in Jesus Christ and I pray. I also do not see anything wrong with anyone living within the boundaries of their faith.

I'm all done..........
    Oh.. I guess I am an elitist. I actually go to Church. I must have missed the bible story about preemptive war on poor weak nations.

Jesusland

Latinos still voted for Kerry by a larger margin than Bush won the whole election.

He got some new votes but you still can't say Hispanics/Latinos are "For" Bush.
    again..I am talking about vs. previous elections....

I know that Kerry got most of these votes but the pertanges dropped...that says something....

That was my point...that is all carry on

/exits stage left

Jesusland

again..I am talking about vs. previous elections....

I know that Kerry got most of these votes but the pertanges dropped...that says something....

That was my point...that is all carry on

/exits stage left
    Red, I see yer point, but you also have to admit that the 11 states that had ballot initiatives about gay marriage kinda worked in the favor of Bush (i.e. religion got him elected). It was a record turnout election, and there were gains on both sides in terms of turnout. Kerry surely turned out the "anybody but Bush" crowd, and Bush was helped vastly by the evangelicals (both in percentage of that demographic voting for Bush and in increase in that demographic voting). Do you really think that the record increase in turnout on the Republican side was based solely on massive support for the president? Personally I think those "values based" *cough* ballot initiatives played a huge part in several swing states (gay marriage in Ohio, and abortion in Florida)

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Jesusland

Originally posted by Mr. E. Squid
    ...for absolutely no reason other than oil and that we're war mongers that needed something to distract the public.

No, no, no, you've got it all wrong. Bush has a direct line to God... He's just in SMITE mode right now.

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Jesusland

Hah, concocting things? Nah, just having a good laugh!

NOT laughing with you {~; bemused's Avatar

Jesusland

I'm all done..........
    here's my point, man... if you KNOW you're not a hillbilly redneck, WTF does it matter what anybody else says?!?

and... to you-- or anyone else who has a faith that works for them-- I say, "good on ya!"

god(-dess) bless!

WWSD? (what would Sneakers do?)
    "for every credibility gap, there is a gullibility fill"
    jeff f
    '97 RF900R

Jesusland

no not at all...I was refering to the hispanic vote...

I already said:
    Hey I am Hispanic and I voted for Kerry

Jesusland

Oh.. I guess I am an elitist. I actually go to Church. I must have missed the bible story about preemptive war on poor weak nations.

..........uhm, yeah, right, uhhhh................

I have nothing more to say on this. You don't see my side and I don't see your side.

Have a nice day.

LRRS#167

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast