Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

Re: Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Degsy View Post
    You would sound more like a grown up if you stopped crying "personal attack" every 5 minutes.
    Not crying, just making an observation. You like to attack people's credibility, but then you do things (like engage in personal attacks) which prove your own credibility to be the most questionable.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIglu View Post
    I don't care about an "outsider".

That's what people voted for in Trump, and look how much cronyism we ended up with because of it.
    I'm not so much looking for an outsider, just someone with some background who hasn't been in the spotlight in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    Ah, so the thinking is BOTH Biden and Warren die in office, AOC becomes President and dirt bikes become banned.

I do not agree that is likely. Possible, sure. But anything is almost always possible.
    I think it IS very likely, over two possible terms. Biden is certain to go, if not to die, to become incompetent to manage his own affairs (much less the country's). Warren seems pretty cogent now, but as I said, she's over 70 already, and 8 years is a long time at that age. So, yes, that's my point -- if Biden picks Warren, we stand a good chance of ending up with an unlected president chosen by the DNC, which is a lousy option.

*Especially* with his fragility, Biden needs to pick a solid VP choice, because that's who we're effectively voting for for president.

PhilB

"A free man must be able to endure it when his fellow men act and live otherwise than he considers proper." -- Ludwig von Mises
    1993 Ducati Monster M900; 265,000 miles -- killed by minivan 30Oct17

Quote Originally Posted by PhilB View Post
    I think it IS very likely, over two possible terms. Biden is certain to go, if not to die, to become incompetent to manage his own affairs (much less the country's). Warren seems pretty cogent now, but as I said, she's over 70 already, and 8 years is a long time at that age. So, yes, that's my point -- if Biden picks Warren, we stand a good chance of ending up with an unlected president chosen by the DNC, which is a lousy option.

*Especially* with his fragility, Biden needs to pick a solid VP choice, because that's who we're effectively voting for for president.

PhilB
    I’m paying more attention to VP than I have in many years, for exactly these reasons. I think Biden will be tempted to “reach” in this regard, but I’d prefer a more centrist choice. I’m hoping he chooses Klobuchar. I think she’s ready if something happens to Biden and I think a lot of the other names being thrown about give wavering Trumpists too many reasons not to abandon him.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

https://www.naacp.org/latest/naacp-s...ent-joe-biden/

Derrick Johnson, president and CEO of the NAACP, made the following statement about a remark by former Vice President Joe Biden during his Friday morning interview on “The Breakfast Club.”

“Yesterday, former Vice President Joe Biden made a comment about the NAACP’s endorsement. We want to clarify that the NAACP is a non-partisan organization and does not endorse candidates for political office at any level.

Dic on

Quote Originally Posted by BSR6 View Post
    Not crying, just making an observation. You like to attack people's credibility, but then you do things (like engage in personal attacks) which prove your own credibility to be the most questionable.

whatever, I'm done calling you out.

"Too bad ponies are assholes."

OXX

Biden needs Stacey Abrams, that would be a slam dunk and pisses off the maximum number of deplorables.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I know very little about her. But people I like like her. So .. yeah. Doeit. Got my support.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer72 View Post
    Swole lips, busted hips.
    I can help you with your drinking problem.

To anger a conservative tell him a lie. To anger a leftist tell him the truth.

I was at a neighbordhood cookout last night and the topic of Biden came up. It was pretty interesting to hear all of the perspectives. Based on what I heard he'd be wise to pick a young running mate. The age factor was a big topic in the conversation.

I think this election is going to be an easy win for the democrats but I think Biden should still play it on the safe side.

Last edited by BSR6; 05-28-20 at 11:15 AM.

You will continue to find isolated incidents like this while Trump’s own mouthpiece is bragging that he got 8% of the Black vote.

I’m waiting for you to educate black voters on the error of their ways in your uniquely qualified non-racist manner. I’m quite sure you’ll be a big hit.

https://www.businessinsider.com/whit...ck-vote-2020-6

You certainly seem to be making headway with the NESR black vote.

Last edited by SteveM; 06-09-20 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    You will continue to find isolated incidents like this while Trump’s own mouthpiece is bragging that he got 8% of the Black vote.

I’m waiting for you to educate black voters on the error of their ways in your uniquely qualified non-racist manner. I’m quite sure you’ll be a big hit.

https://www.businessinsider.com/whit...ck-vote-2020-6

You certainly seem to be making headway with the NESR black vote.
    You tell them Dr Grand Wizard who watched a video in 1/3 the time. You should at least wait till the time would be up but you just ain't interested in what that black guy Lonell says.

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Dic on

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    You tell them Dr Grand Wizard who watched a video in 1/3 the time. You should at least wait till the time would be up but you just ain't interested in what that black guy Lonell says.
    Some people don't have the time to waste watching youtube wackos spout their hate game. "Biden's a racist" is so May '20. Get with the program. We are on moving to Trump calling out Antifa Agent Provocateurs carrying radio jamming ray guns and doing back springs into concrete at 75 years old.

"Too bad ponies are assholes."

OXX

Actually, I listened to everything he said and fast forwarded through the news feed, as I had seen it before. Assume much? Got anything besides your stopwatch on my video viewing to measure your trollerection.

Not much to say about that strong 8% support level or how you’re going to help black America understand your point of view about how they should vote.

You’ve hooked your crazy wagon to Trump and it destroys every argument you try to make. You are neither a republican nor a conservative, you have exposed yourself as nothing but a fanboy with a man crush on the Donald.

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!

No one is posting videos other than you.
    But we're the wack-jobs spreading fake news.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Degsy View Post
    Some people don't have the time to waste watching youtube wackos spout their hate game. "Biden's a racist" is so May '20. Get with the program. We are on moving to Trump calling out Antifa Agent Provocateurs carrying radio jamming ray guns and doing back springs into concrete at 75 years old.
    "It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance" ~Thomas Sowell

Actually, I listened to everything he said and fast forwarded through the news feed, as I had seen it before. Assume much? Got anything besides your stopwatch on my video viewing to measure your trollerection.

Not much to say about that strong 8% support level or how you’re going to help black America understand your point of view about how they should vote.

You’ve hooked your crazy wagon to Trump and it destroys every argument you try to make. You are neither a republican nor a conservative, you have exposed yourself as nothing but a fanboy with a man crush on the Donald.
    You listened to that and are defending what is maybe the most hateful racist stuff ever and you are not shocked. Either MSM has totally fooled you or you are a fucked up racist. Please put me on ignore. I want nothing to do with your kind.

You listened to that and are defending what is maybe the most hateful racist stuff ever and you are not shocked. Either MSM has totally fooled you or you are a fucked up racist. Please put me on ignore. I want nothing to do with your kind.
    When will you be back East for a group ride so we can chat a bit about throwing around the word racist like it’s confetti?

Hypertarded

double post,cause, yeah...

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

When will you be back East for a group ride so we can chat a bit about throwing around the word racist like it’s confetti?
    Oh look....he wants to lynch me. Again. After doxxing me.

Oh look....he wants to lynch me. Again. After doxxing me.
    Wtf please explain? If he did that's way beyond not OK?

[/IMG][/URL]

Nah, it’s just a ride, a sandwich and a chat. But if you’re concerned you can make sure G21 comes along open carrying his big scary guns.

Lol, somebody doesn’t know what doxxing is.
    Nowhere on this forum has all your information been publicly posted.
    I think I may have posted the most detailed information on who you are some time ago, and that’s just what I know about you from meeting you and seeing what you post here.
    No addresses, phone numbers, social security, social media usernames, employers (although you have named them yourself) or any of that has been outed by anyone.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Sir, we think Trump is the very worse anti everything criminal who deserves to die and he totally like sucks and we really hate him cause he ain't kewl and we hope he dies and his followers are racist and he ain't our president and russian collusion is real.. Tell us how you will be the most awesome president ever with your plan for equality for all.......... What would you have asked him? This will be a hoot from the CNN never lies crowd.

Last edited by Rambunctous; 07-01-20 at 10:16 AM.