Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 224252535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1654

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

Re: Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    Oh he’ll be along with another video nobody will watch any second, mark my words.

I just said exactly that. BYW you no igloo. You can handle a wide range of opinions without crying and meds. I got a great video that has gone viral that you won't watch. Teach will. Maybe a couple others. They won't dispute what he says. They will attack the messenger. SOP

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    To despise diversity of thought means it's just a tiny step to despise diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIglu View Post
    Putting him on the ignore list is just gravy (so long as people don't quote him). Give it a try!

Between him, Greg, and Rye, you can see the recent desperation to be proven right after emotionally investing so much into this shitbag administration. That's how conspiracy theories start off as harmless rumors and work into dangerous social movements. Americans have this uncanny ability to refuse to ever acknowledge that they may NOT be the smartest people out there, and how they may of been, or continue to be, wrong. Combine that with the new tactic of completely being fine with disproven articles/information sources/etc and you have a group of people that can't be engaged on any topic. It's complete communication breakdown.

Case in point is with Covid. Holy fuck did we screw the pooch on that one, and continue to do so. And yet, we still have fuckin degens from upcountry spouting off about Sweden and shit (without recognizing their significantly higher death toll bought them virtually NOTHING economically compared to their more lockdown wielding neighbors).

If you don't want to continue to fight with them, then stop. I'd recommend it wholeheartedly, Chip. It's frustrating as hell that they argue the same way Donald does, because you can argue with facts/logic/reason, while the strawman/whataboutism/gaslighting/dogwhistle is the playbook and they have no guilt about continuing to use it since it does work wonders on fools. Hence the numbers that got this fucktard elected in the first place.

Face it. Americans, by large, are actually THIS dumb. It sucks, and it's going to be the end of us being the envy of the world. Is there anything we can do about it on this forum?

No. They are dead and buried in their world of convincing propaganda and juicy irresistible conspiracy theories. Only thing we can do is be the silent majority and vote. Then be prepared to defend our institutions from whatever threats come of it, both foreign and domestic.
    Attachment 53559 Karen Ken whatever gets 10 minutes with the NESR emotional support dog.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Rambunctous; 10-17-20 at 05:34 PM.
    To despise diversity of thought means it's just a tiny step to despise diversity.

I agree with Clayton. And I agree with Chip. And I even agree with Phil. Wild.

"sealioning" is a nail on the head. Hadn't heard of that before.

One counter point I'd offer is that being the silent majority that quietly rolls its eyes and then goes about its day risks leaving the clowns with the bullhorns. There are some impressionable people in the crowd and leaving them with only one message with no counter skews their sense of reality. I think we all have some responsibility to stand up now and then and remind each other that what we are hearing really is lunacy.

That there is so much intelligent counter to these posts here on NESR restores some hope. It is somewhat reassuring.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    I just said exactly that. BYW you no igloo. You can handle a wide range of opinions without crying and meds. I got a great video that has gone viral that you won't watch. Teach will. Maybe a couple others. They won't dispute what he says. They will attack the messenger. SOP

Teach won’t

Dic on

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Right...and there hasn't been a topic you haven't had a masters in since joining this site. You think awfully high of yourself! Good luck buddy!
    Not at all. I just call out shit pertaining to Trump when I see it.

"Too bad ponies are assholes."

OXX

Quote Originally Posted by Degsy View Post
    And you have the appropriate degrees for that, common sense and human decency.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    Unteachable
    New nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilB View Post
    <rolleyes> Yes, and you'll next be asking honestly and respectfully for everyone to explain to you why they think the earth is round, being that you haven't had any opportunity to learn anything about that topic before now.

There's really only two possibilities here. Either (a) This is what is called "sealioning", and is an intentionally intellectually dishonest practice. Or (b) you're genuinely unaware of Trump's entire history of behavior, in which case educating you about basic reasoning, perception, and comprehension in forum posts is futile, and to point and laugh is the rational response.

It is sad that your and Rambunctous's votes count as much as those of sentient people.

PhilB
    Apologies I'm an independent that typically votes republican, (that's why I'm posting so late I work loI) I'll let your insults to me go but don't you find it fucked up you can't answer a simple question? Why are you even in this thread you're vote is trash. Money were your mouth is my friend. Let's talk turkey.

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by G21forme; 10-17-20 at 06:03 PM.
    [/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by RandyO View Post
    self awareness is the first step, cause, you must know, you're one of em.
    OH snap!

[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    It’s nothing more than mild amusement now.
    What's like 10 steps below mild amusement? It's like listening to a person with a severe brain injury, at this point.

self awareness is the first step, cause, you must know, you're one of em.
    Sick burn, Randy.

-Clayton
    2006 Suzuki SV650
    2004 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

if you look in the toilet, that's all you will see, didn't know you had a source that close to the oval. I never get to see it till it hits the septic tank, by then, shit is indistinguishable as to it's origin

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

Dic on

if you look in the toilet, that's all you will see, didn't know you had a source that close to the oval. I never get to see it till it hits the septic tank, by then, shit is indistinguishable as to it's origin
    You lost me. Not sure why I would need a source that close to the Oval to know that tens of thousands in income tax savings is bogus or that the 3 macbooks dropped off at Delaware computer store (owned by a crazy conspiracy theorist) by a guy who lives in LA is a bit suspect. I mean, call me nuts but I don't fly out to Utah to drop off my dry cleaning. Maybe you need the kind of baller money that comes with tens of thousands of income tax savings per year buys you. Maybe i'm just looking in the toilet and seeing shit. At least I'm not watching the patriots play the cowboys and placing bets on the dolphins to win it.

OXX

Quote Originally Posted by G21forme View Post
    Apologies I'm an independent that typically votes republican, (that's why I'm posting so late I work loI) I'll let your insults to me go but don't you find it fucked up you can't answer a simple question? Why are you even in this thread you're vote is trash. Money were your mouth is my friend. Let's talk turkey.
    Illiterate incoherence is not an effective mode of communication. Or a good voting strategy.

PhilB

"A free man must be able to endure it when his fellow men act and live otherwise than he considers proper." -- Ludwig von Mises
    1993 Ducati Monster M900; 265,000 miles -- killed by minivan 30Oct17

Illiterate incoherence is not an effective mode of communication. Or a good voting strategy.

PhilB
    What's this 9 posts and thumbs down and more insults, and yet you've still never answered my simple question.

[/IMG][/URL]

What's this 9 posts and thumbs down and more insults, and yet you've still never answered my simple question.
    You reduced him to clicking a thumbs down button and insults. PhailB is incapable of winning a debate based on facts. You won. He lost.

You lost me.
    I doubt Trump shits on a lawn like a dog, if you see shit, you're looking in the toilet

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

You reduced him to clicking a thumbs down button and insults. PhailB is incapable of winning a debate based on facts. You won. He lost.
    You guys (you two and Rye, specifically these days) are way too full of bullshit, especially on this topic, for me to spend more time than I do explaining my objections. I do that a lot, way more than I should invest in it, but since I'm pretty much in full time quarantine because of work, and have been for two months, and will be for another month, I have the time right now to try to spread a bit of reality and sense.

But sometimes, the posting in question is just too fucked up to even try to counter point-by-point, and the only reasonable response is just to say so. So that's where the eyerolls come in -- it's shorthand for "this is too stupid to even reply to".

So any time you see me give an , you can just know that what I am saying is "this is too stupid to even reply to".

PhilB

Last edited by PhilB; 10-18-20 at 01:02 PM.
    "A free man must be able to endure it when his fellow men act and live otherwise than he considers proper." -- Ludwig von Mises

You guys (you two and Rye, specifically these days) are way too full of bullshit, especially on this topic, for me to spend more time than I do explaining my objections. I do that a lot, way more than I should invest in it, but since I'm pretty much in full time quarantine because of work, and have been for two months, and will be for another month, I have the time right now to try to spread a bit of reality and sense.

But sometimes, the posting in question is just too fucked up to even try to counter point-by-point, and the only reasonable response is just to say so. So that's where the eyerolls come in -- it's shorthand for "this is too stupid to even reply to".

So any time you see me give an , you can just know that what I am saying is "this is too stupid to even reply to".

PhilB
    Yet you just replied to say you're not replying, this is so entertaining bud thank you lol.

[/IMG][/URL]

PhilB
    So says the guy who argued against voter ID cause he thought only white people were smart enough to get ID's. Phail

This one is just for Phail. It's amusing too.

Dic on

So, the ante has been upped and word is now that the laptops have videos of Hunter torturing and raping little chinese girls.

Rye, care to comment?

OXX

Can the FBI be trusted to investigate?

- - - Updated - - -

So, the ante has been upped and word is now that the laptops have videos of Hunter torturing and raping little chinese girls.

Rye, care to comment?
    Link please

Dic on

Can the FBI be trusted to investigate?

- - - Updated - - -

Link please
    https://www.americanpolicenews.com/g...den-child-rape

OXX

Yet you just replied to say you're not replying, this is so entertaining bud thank you lol.

So says the guy who argued against voter ID cause he thought only white people were smart enough to get ID's. Phail
    Damn. You can't even keep your idiotic accusations straight. You're not even right about yourself. What a fuckin' imbecile.
    I haven't argued against Voter ID, because I favor it. Voting is not a universal right; it's a privilege of citizenship.

PhilB