Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

View Poll Results: Guilty or Innocent?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty

15 46.88%
  • Not guilty

17 53.13%
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Kyle Rittenhouse . Guilty or Innocent? Poll

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse . Guilty or Innocent? Poll

Anybody remember Dorner?

102 bullet holes found in the WRONG color make and model truck. Neither person killed.

That raises a whole other number issues but it certainly doesn't support their marksmanship skills. At least they hit the people ~3 times.

Angeles County city of Torrance opened fire on the back of a light blue Toyota Tacoma and shot its two occupants, Emma Hernandez, 71, and her daughter, Margie Carranza, 47,[98][100] delivering newspapers for the Los Angeles Times.[10][101] The vehicle, according to officers, was spotted exiting a freeway and heading to the area of the residence that officers were protecting, was thought by police to match the description of Dorner's 2005 gray Nissan Titan and was moving without its headlights on.[97][102] Hernandez was shot in the back and Carranza received wounds to her hand. Their attorney claimed police "had no idea who was in that vehicle" when they opened fire, and that nothing about his clients or their vehicle matched the descriptions given of the suspect or his truck.[103] The two women stated that they were given no warning prior to being fired upon.[104]

A neighbor said the truck was used every day to deliver newspapers, and the women who used it kept their headlights off so as to not wake people up.The two women were injured, but both survived. The LAPD started an internal investigation into the shooting committed by multiple officers. According to their attorney Glen Jonas, 102 bullets holes were found in the truck

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Vovchandr; 11-23-21 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zxme View Post
    bUt ThEy aRe tRaInEd PrOfEsSiOnAlS. ��
    I'm sure if the bombers ran after them and tried to grab their pistols, their accuracy would be much higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Vovchandr View Post
    I'm sure if the bombers ran after them and tried to grab their pistols, their accuracy would be much higher.
    That was the best MSP had

From what I can find, overall hit rates average somewhere in the 30-40% range for LEOs.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2012 Tiger 800 XC

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ritte...YaX5_zk3kKzyho

Hope so many people follow in The Kenosha Kid's footsteps that Fake News outlets go broke and fold. Then we have a chance at saving the USA from weakness. And woke.

CLICK BELOW TO PROTECT YOUR FRAGILITY (Get a set of raisins like Vovchandr you pansies)

CLICK HERE TO PUT ME ON IGNORE

Quote Originally Posted by eboos View Post
    I think there will be a guilty of malice murder on Travis McMichael, felony murder on the other two, false imprisonment on all three. If Bryan gets any leniency, it will be aggravated assault and attempting to commit a felony.
    Damn I was close. Bryan got felony murder on the aggravated assault, not the false imprisonment. I should be a freakin fortune teller.

Edit: Nevermind, I was right on Bryan. 3 counts of felony murder. The one he was not guilty of was attached to an aggravated assault.

Travis McMichael, clean sweep guilty on all 9 counts.
    Gregory McMichael, Not guilty on malice murder, cleaned up the rest.
    William "Roddie" "I chose the worst possible lawyer" Bryan Jr. Not guilty on malice murder, one count of felony murder and one count of aggravated assault, made long term housing plans on the rest.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by eboos; 11-24-21 at 02:18 PM.

CCS/LRRS/NEMM AM #205 (Inactive)

Hypertarded

BRUNSWICK, Ga. (AP) — All three white men charged in the death of Ahmaud Arbery were convicted of murder Wednesday in the fatal shooting that became part of a larger national reckoning on racial injustice.

The convictions for Greg McMichael, son Travis McMichael and neighbor William “Roddie” Bryan came after jurors deliberated for about 10 hours. The men face minimum sentences of life in prison. It is up to the judge to decide whether that comes with or without the possibility of parole.
    Kyle Rittenhouse . Guilty or Innocent? Poll-nvjp-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FriskyDingo View Post
    Kyle Rittenhouse . Guilty or Innocent? Poll-nvjp-jpg
    Justice after public outcry.

DA had to be forced out because she was refusing to prosecute. Shes being indicted now herself. Amazing.

Those McMichaels seemed like bums all along.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kyle Rittenhouse . Guilty or Innocent? Poll-c6a2ac82-21d0-4817-bdc9-6e6dc9029b12  

Last edited by Garandman; 11-24-21 at 05:09 PM.
    “When it comes to the kitchen, I have a narrow band of competency.”
    Master Mechanic Roger Barr in “Chasing Classic Cars.”

Justice after public outcry.

DA had to be forced out because she was refusing to prosecute. Shes being indicted now herself. Amazing.
    Hey Rambo! Found you a state of the liberal states where DA's refuse to prosecute people for crime!!

*Checks note for which Liberal state this was*

Georgia

Elections have consequences rumble rumble..

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    policy of selective enforcement of our laws. Well your laws since I escaped from the lunacy farm.

Elections have consequences!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    The criminals laugh. Elections have consequences. You're woke.

Quote Originally Posted by eboos View Post
    Breonna Taylor case:

Police execute a search warrant where she is named. Police knock and announce and get no response so they breach. Walker grabs a gun, which he legally had, and fires at police as they enter striking one in the leg. Officers return fire and Taylor is hit.
    ////?
    And they were in plain clothes. They claim to have identified themselves as police but Walker says he did not hear that.

They fired 32 rounds, hitting Walker zero times but Taylor six. Murder charges were dismissed against Walker with prejudice, and the city paid out $12 million to Taylor’s family.

But the Grand Jury was apparently not presented with murder charges for the officers, even though the shot that ultimately killed her was fired by Officer Cosgrove. Both the AG and police chief have been accused of a cover-up. The AG is a Black Republican, so he is being attacked by everyone.

None of the three officers have been charged with her murder.

Last edited by Garandman; 11-25-21 at 07:32 AM.
    “When it comes to the kitchen, I have a narrow band of competency.”
    Master Mechanic Roger Barr in “Chasing Classic Cars.”

Have the protests started yet?

Or are those just for trials where feelings are more important then facts?

2012 Tiger 800 XC

Kyle now met with Trump and Rs want to vote to give him Congressional gold medal.

Even if most of us think he's an idiot seems like plenty think he's a "hero".

Ooof. Two more idiots self defending each other from each other

Better shot lives to tell his one sided story

Kyle Rittenhouse . Guilty or Innocent? Poll-mxhlhb5e5r181-jpg

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/sta...#storylink=cpy

Who's at fault when everybody is an idiot? What's the charge going to be? Did she deserve to die? Did she have a right to defend herself from a guy coming onto her property and stalking her home? Did he have a right to defend himself from a person who's defending her property from him? Does this count as killing the child too in southern states? Unborn baby is a life right?

Fun stuff.

Kyle now met with Trump and Rs want to vote to give him Congressional gold medal.

Even if most of us think he's an idiot seems like plenty think he's a "hero".
    Anyone who survives the personal attacks that the lefty politicians and commie media dish out is a hero. Especially the kids they attacked.

CLICK BELOW TO PROTECT YOUR FRAGILITY (Get a set of raisins like Vovchandr you pansies)

Ooof. Two more idiots self defending each other from each other

Better shot lives to tell his one sided story

Kyle Rittenhouse . Guilty or Innocent? Poll-mxhlhb5e5r181-jpg

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/sta...#storylink=cpy

Who's at fault when everybody is an idiot? What's the charge going to be? Did she deserve to die? Did she have a right to defend herself from a guy coming onto her property and stalking her home? Did he have a right to defend himself from a person who's defending her property from him? Does this count as killing the child too in southern states? Unborn baby is a life right?

Fun stuff.
    Looks like a fun one. She intentionally rammed him so pretty much zero fucks really given she's dead.

Dude straight up murdered her though.

2012 Tiger 800 XC

Quote Originally Posted by e30addict View Post
    Looks like a fun one. She intentionally rammed him so pretty much zero fucks really given she's dead.

Getting "rammed" on a bike that you don't even fall off? How much of a "ramming" is it? Story told by who? The guy on trial as the only witness? Was it intentional or an accident? Why would she ram him?

Also an auto accident doesn't justify being stalked to a house or vigilante solutions.

Getting "rammed" on a bike that you don't even fall off? How much of a "ramming" is it? Story told by who? The guy on trial as the only witness? Was it intentional or an accident? Why would she ram him?

Also an auto accident doesn't justify being stalked to a house or vigilante solutions.
    A lady hit my Mustang one time and took off so I chased her down to her work about 2 1/2 miles away but in your words I stalked her, 1300 in damage that she paid because I took action

Chasing someone down when they were in the wrong doesn’t mean you’re stalking. it just means you’re not going to be a silent victim.

Last edited by zxme; 11-25-21 at 05:08 PM.

Road rage is a thing. Happens all the time, just not always with motorcycles.

Did I say any of it was justified?

Last edited by e30addict; 11-25-21 at 05:05 PM.
    2012 Tiger 800 XC

Quote Originally Posted by zxme View Post
    A lady hit my Mustang one time and took off so I chased her down to her work about 2 1/2 miles away but in your words I stalked her, 1300 in damage that she paid because I took action

Chasing someone down when they were in the wrong doesn’t mean you’re stalking. it just means you’re not going to be a silent victim.
    If you traced her to her house, great! you can sit outside and call the cops while she sits inside but you don't have permission to get out and get onto her property.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

If you traced her to her house, great! you can sit outside and call the cops while she sits inside but you don't have permission to get out and get onto her property.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
    You are correct I would not go onto her property who’s the say he wasn’t on the sidewalk and she came out with a gun in hand do you just wait for her to pull the trigger Or just hope she doesn’t?
    It looks like they stopped in the road in front of her house and other witnesses called 911 she then came out of the house with gun drawn pointing it at them

But yeah definitely would not go on her property

Last edited by zxme; 11-25-21 at 05:36 PM.

(4) Try not to be a dick. PurplePackage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by e30addict View Post

the phrase fuck around and find out seems to fit. she is allowed to shoot first if she is under attack, but it sounds like she just wanted to scare the dude.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-...round_law#Laws

Hey Rambo! Found you a state of the liberal states where DA's refuse to prosecute people for crime!!

*Checks note for which Liberal state this was*

Georgia

Elections have consequences rumble rumble..
    I don't live in Georgia. I have no idea why you posted this.

shootout with the cops in Seekonk yesterday...did they have a right to defend themselves?...looting is legal now right?

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2021/11/...school-street/

-2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Point37; 11-29-21 at 10:44 AM.
    bike: none but i have a seafoam green 125cc scooter
    Point37s Garage Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Point37 View Post
    shootout with the cops in Seekonk yesterday...did they have a right to defend themselves?...looting is legal now right?

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2021/11/...school-street/
    Only the media and leftist politicians are allowed to determine that stuff.

Last edited by Rambunctous; 11-29-21 at 11:52 AM.

Hypertarded

let's go all OLD SKOOL, see how that works out.....
    Kyle Rittenhouse . Guilty or Innocent? Poll-1ux5hg-jpg