Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 123 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4383103113114115116117118119120121122123124125 LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 3106

Nervous yet? covid-19

Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

Essential oils, is that like the shit that is on the Taco Bell wrapper??

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dad's Dream: Earn enough money to live the life that his wife and kids do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurlon View Post
    Only in the presence of the correct arrangement of specific crystals.
    I thought you needed to burn some incense or that stuff the pope burns and swings around

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    [/IMG][/URL]

Stopped China travel
    Stopped Europe travel
    Solved mask crisis
    Solved testing crisis
    Solved Ventilator crisis
    Activated Floating hospitals.
    Daily briefings
    Set protocols and guidelines.
    Led first round of stimulus (Not good)
    Warp Speed Vaccine bypassing the regular lobbyists that usually shake down the Pharmicuedical industry for big bucks.
    Organized a task force.

Joe Stalin...."It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes."

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    Stopped China travel
    Stopped Europe travel
    Solved mask crisis
    Solved testing crisis
    Solved Ventilator crisis
    Daily briefings
    Warp Speed Vaccine bypassing the regular lobbyists that usually shake down the Pharmicuedical industry for big bucks.
    Organized a task force.
    The peanut gallery fell silent. Steve M help these lefties out.

Joe Stalin...."It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes."

I’m just pissed because the CURE was on HUNTER BIDEN’S LAPTOP which he’s had from the beginning because he’s a FRIEND OF CHINA

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post

Stopped China travel
    Stopped Europe travel

Except for US citizens. Either way borders not secured. It got in. Fail

Solved mask crisis

Hhahahah
    In an email sent the following day, Bowen offered a solution. “He explained that Prestige Ameritech had four N95 manufacturing lines that were currently not operational, but could be reactivated ‘in a dire situation and with government help,’” according to the whistleblower report. But Bright couldn’t get sign-off from his boss, Kadlec, to get the emergency production started.
    https://theintercept.com/2020/05/07/...r-hhs-n95-ppe/
    Fail

Solved testing crisis

lmao. I can't even get tested now, just tried CVS/Rite aid etc. No scheduling available. Over the months lines everywhere and people told if you're sick you don't get a test etc. What happened to Target and Walmart parking lots everywhere being available??? Fail

Solved Ventilator crisis

sure, pass

sure? pass not getting into this debate. Not like you debate anyway

Daily briefings

walking off stage when asked questions doesn't count as daily briefings. He also stopped for months so bake news. Not even talking about it now, when it's worse than ever Fail

Sure. Pass. Even though this is a whole another ball of wax. "Wash hands, wear a mask"... then he himself argued against the mask and didn't wear it

Sure. Pass. (or fail with all the fraud and lack of oversight?)

What does that even mean? Lobbyists don't shake Pharma. Lobbyists work for Pharma to shake down government. What are you on about?

Organized a task force.

See above. Virus is worse than ever. Mission accomplished? "We are testing too much" lmao. Fail

Nice try though kid.

We can make shit up too. Virus is infecting 150,000 a day, 225,000 Americans dead. White House silent on the matter. Said it would be gone by election. Failure to secure American borders. Uncontrolled spiral of giving out money and increasing deficit. Divided America. "New normal". Absolute failure that you see as success.

Ok. It's been 30 mins now I can type this.

The peanut gallery fell silent. Trump help this devout fan out? He prays to you. Answer the prayers.

On the topic of closing borders and still allowing US Citizens back in, I'm not certain we can legally say no to our own citizens entering. Possibly international law as it's been mentioned with other countries.

771 Racing -=- FaceBook
    Mistake - 1992 WR250ZD / 2000 LS650P / 2019 KTM 150SX / 2016 KTM 250XC

On the topic of closing borders and still allowing US Citizens back in, I'm not certain we can legally say no to our own citizens entering. Possibly international law as it's been mentioned with other countries.
    Right, but it was announced with a ton of confusion. Americans abroad found out like the day before that they might not be allowed back (incorrectly), so you had packed airports, packed customs, and no screening or quarantine when they got back.

The borders were also open for green card holders and family members, some work visas and a couple more categories that I can remember now. Really speaking the borders closed only for tourism.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycapp View Post
    Right, but it was announced with a ton of confusion. Americans abroad found out like the day before that they might not be allowed back (incorrectly), so you had packed airports, packed customs, and no screening or quarantine when they got back.
    No disagreement there, just pointing out something I found interesting.

771 Racing -=- FaceBook

Did you forget the cruise ships already?

Quote Originally Posted by loudbeard View Post
    Did you forget the cruise ships already?
    Those are a different animal, international law wise. Specifically they were not allowed to dock. Had people had a way to get off the boat and approach the border directly I don't believe they could then be refused. Similarly we could close our airspace, but again, if you manage to reach the border in person, we can't say no. We can absolutely force you to quarantine at the border, but we have to let you in.

771 Racing -=- FaceBook

Really great discussion point. Thanks for sharing.

Party of "law and order" and "thin blue line" supporting police until it affects them

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...spector-video/

The brave business owners followed the sheriffs and health inspectors into the parking lot and told them to get off their property, “They’re Nazis!” one yelled. “Take your Commie sh*t elsewhere!” another one shouted.

Woof.

That's really all I have to say about that. Fucking. Woof.

Quote Originally Posted by An Idiot
    So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful.
    Just a reminder of how this year has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Vovchandr View Post
    Just a reminder of how this year has been.
    That’s Rambo’s boy right there, blinding us with science.

Maine Governor Mills vs. brewery owner.

https://bangordailynews.com/2020/11/...rder-to-close/

If you get a thumbs down from me, pm me, it was inadvertent

Quote Originally Posted by Garandman View Post
    Maine Governor Mills vs. brewery owner.

https://bangordailynews.com/2020/11/...rder-to-close/
    I understand his frustrations with the loss of business...

...and he's an idiot.

Who does he think he is? Walmart?

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    I understand his frustrations with the loss of business...

...and he's an idiot.
    It's just another variation of willfully ignorant 'if you're scared, stay home. If you ain't scurrrrred of no flu, come on out!' He's not a medical expert, but he just, yanno, disagrees with the all of the medical experts. "We can't keep doing this, so lets prolong the restrictions even more and cry about it".

It's incredible to see how many pseudo-conservatives cry for small-to-medium business, but then vocally advocate against themselves. He's right - a lot of big businesses have been doing just fine. It's almost like they have a direct phone number to their congressional representatives and pre-written $5k campaign contributes ready to distribute. They get special treatment and bail-outs if it goes sideways. He gets fucked, and then directs the blame in the wrong direction. Although he's also missing that whole industries, like cruise ships for example, are getting slaughtered. And ethically, places like Walmart or Home Depot sell basic necessities. He doesn't - unless he's claiming to be a major source of food for his patrons?

The party of personal responsibility and law-n-order sure is at record levels of hypocrisy.

nedirtriders.com

Quote Originally Posted by aldend123 View Post
    Although he's also missing that whole industries, like cruise ships for example, are getting slaughtered. And ethically, places like Walmart or Home Depot sell basic necessities. He doesn't - unless he's claiming to be a major source of food for his patrons?

Those industries also have the advantage of huge profits in good times and numerous options to raise capital/cut expenses to weather the storm that small business does not enjoy. It's also not the same if they fail and go under. It's really hard to emphasize with big business absent the trickle down effect on employees that can't earn a paycheck.

2012 Tiger 800 XC

Well I got the fucking Covid now. Not nervous yet, but this sucks.

LRRS EX 151 AMSOIL

JCBernier -- You-tube

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by e30addict View Post
    Those industries also have the advantage of huge profits in good times and numerous options to raise capital/cut expenses to weather the storm
    You mean like a trendy brew-pub down the street from one of Maine's biggest seasonal industries? With a property assessed at $900k talking about losing $650k in revenue? He isn't running a hot stand. Granted established companies typically have larger cash reserves, or assets to leverage. But I assume their operating expenses scale as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by e30addict View Post
    It's really hard to emphasize with big business absent the trickle down effect on employees that can't earn a paycheck.
    Perhaps a silver lining in the coronavirus fall-out is that people may finally realize the trickle-down stopped trickling (or never started) and that the party they think supports them is taking money out of their pocket and pointing across the isle saying 'they did it, but here's a shoulder to cry on'. Unfortunately, the less insightful have decided to pretend coronavirus doesn't matter and play the victim of the big bad liberal oppression conspiracy to ... make our lives suck for a year?

nedirtriders.com