Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61617181920212223242526

President Elect: Joseph R Biden

Re: President Elect: Joseph R Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Vovchandr View Post
    Oh buddy. If you're going to start being outraged at every proposal from a government official, you're going to be outraged a lot. For proposals from both sides.

Many are outrageous to start. Then get filtered out through the process and become reasonable or die.

Many get started as a lip service or anchor point to be moved from in the future negotiations.

Yes it's stupid. Just like the $10,000 is stupid now (no pitchforks to get rid of the existing 10k rule? No?). Love your language btw. "irs to monitor bank accounts." Instead of "adjusting the amount for transactions that have to get reported to IRS". Seems a lot less dramatic in the real language.

Carry on.
    Not law but a regulation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas View Post
    Me using the word: TALKING

First two replies: OUTRAGED

sad
    Stop it with the facts.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    YOU ARE WELCOME TO VISIT NEW HAMPSHIRE BUT DON'T MASS IT UP

Oh buddy. If you're going to start being outraged at every proposal from a government official, you're going to be outraged a lot. For proposals from both sides.

Many are outrageous to start. Then get filtered out through the process and become reasonable or die.

Many get started as a lip service or anchor point to be moved from in the future negotiations.

Yes it's stupid. Just like the $10,000 is stupid now (no pitchforks to get rid of the existing 10k rule? No?). Love your language btw. "irs to monitor bank accounts." Instead of "adjusting the amount for transactions that have to get reported to IRS". Seems a lot less dramatic in the real language.

Carry on.
    sorry to be the one that tells you, it was reduced to $5k several years ago

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

Quote Originally Posted by RandyO View Post
    Could you delete your post so I can tell him?

hOw COme noBODy iS tAlkiNG abOUT it?

Nope nothing here.

Alright.

Carry on.

Nope nothing here.

Alright.

Carry on.
    It was part of the Patriot Act

RandyO
    IBA#9560

Nope nothing here.

Alright.

Carry on.
    Same reason they don't talk about Milley and his traitor ass stuff or the 7 kids killed a couple weeks ago that Biden and pals lied about. Fake News doesn't tell them. They have to wait for me to bring it up then they google it.

It was part of the Patriot Act
    https://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/t...h-transactions

https://www.irs.gov/taxpayer-first-act

I have not been to Boston in a few years. I heard on Massachusetts Ave they are trying to create East California. Fucking sad. Leftists wreck anything they touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    I have not been to Boston in a few years. I heard on Massachusetts Ave they are trying to create East California. Fucking sad. Leftists wreck anything they touch.
    https://www.boston25news.com/news/it...NCSY27U5NGDJE/

How would you fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    Answered that a few years ago but to refresh your memory.

The bad news. Not going to happen with woke leaders. Downhill spiral has .............elections have consequences.

How would you fix it? College professor.

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Rambunctous; Yesterday at 08:15 PM.

Politicians love to "do something", but apparently they just want talk and no action when it comes to this.

They've been talking about Meth Mile for years now. Maybe stop just talking about it while sweeping things under the rug on occasion and actually "do something".

They've cleaned it up before when the corrections officer got stabbed, but then all the other neighborhoods complained and the addicts went back. Talks about actual treatment have never gone anywhere and Quincy cock blocking a bridge to Long Island isn't helping either.

As a politician, you can't just make them "go away" but you also can't keep putting your head in the sand hoping things will magically just "get better" either. Until that changes this cycle is just gonna continue.

Police actually arrested a few dealers in May, but I spent a lot of nights down there in June and witnessed plenty of brazen transactions despite having cops all around. It's easy to spot the difference between dealers and users......

The police don't want to do shit because Rollins just gives lip service on prosecution as well. She likes too crow that her policies haven't resulted in more crime but it's a chicken and egg thing.

The police don't bother arresting and charging people they know won't be prosecuted and then the stats look better as a results. Now Rollins can go, see, it's working! On paper she looks like a hero. If you actually go down Atkins St the picture is a little different then the stats show.....

Last edited by e30addict; Yesterday at 08:25 PM.
    2012 Tiger 800 XC

Not Biden related. But it is ironic af that AOC showed up with that stupid dress TAX THE RICH at the Gala and the designer of the dress owes money to the IRS. You legit can’t make this shit up.

One thing is for sure, left or right or whatever - with the internet nowadays nothing remains a secret.

Answered that a few years ago but to refresh your memory.

The bad news. Not going to happen with woke leaders. Downhill spiral has .............elections have consequences.

How would you fix it? College professor.

“ Ultimately, the film endorses more virulent enforcement, and advocates for increased access to recovery services for the city's population of prisoners and other at-risk individuals.”

Find a major city that does not have the same problem.

“ Ultimately, the film endorses more virulent enforcement, and advocates for increased access to recovery services for the city's population of prisoners and other at-risk individuals.”

Find a major city that does not have the same problem.
    You didn't answer the question. I did. Are you advocating to keep electing pols that favor bail reform, legal drugs, turning felonies into non-crimes, blaming the rich, giving judges jobs based on campaign contributions and party loyalty, etc or are you for human decency that forces people into programs and protect the people who live near this stuff? BTW Salt Lake City is a major city and I got to live very close. They do N O T put up with BS. Shoplift there and you are going to prison. Just try camping and pulling your pants down on a sidewalk to crap and see what happens. I have not visited many cities but I suspect some cities in the southeast won't let that BS happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas View Post
    Not Biden related. But it is ironic af that AOC showed up with that stupid dress TAX THE RICH at the Gala and the designer of the dress owes money to the IRS. You legit can’t make this shit up.

One thing is for sure, left or right or whatever - with the internet nowadays nothing remains a secret.

Have a few laughs.

You didn't answer the question. I did. Are you advocating to keep electing pols that favor bail reform, legal drugs, turning felonies into non-crimes, blaming the rich, giving judges jobs based on campaign contributions and party loyalty, etc or are you for human decency that forces people into programs and protect the people who live near this stuff? BTW Salt Lake City is a major city and I got to live very close. They do N O T put up with BS. Shoplift there and you are going to prison. Just try camping and pulling your pants down on a sidewalk to crap and see what happens. I have not visited many cities but I suspect some cities in the southeast won't let that BS happen.
    Get busses, load them all in with all their gear, drive to Waterville Valley NH, let them out.

What I know is that it is always easy to solve issues from an armchair far away from the problem.

Last edited by SteveM; Yesterday at 09:19 PM.

Get busses, load them all in with all their gear, drive to Waterville Valley NH, let them out.

What I know is that it is always easy to solve issues from an armchair far away from the problem.
    I can tell you this. I have responded to hundreds of OD calls over a career. Gave me bad bronchitis. Cannot teach skiing anymore cause of coughing fits. I volunteered at a Worcester community program about for about 10 years 30 hours per week. Still available to cover for vacations and sickness if need be. Just not able to help out on a day to day basis because of distance. I have taken hundreds of guys to meetings over the years. Picking them up at halfway houses and such. Never alone though. Again. what is your answer to solve the problem? Ivy league college professor answer should be quite um ....well I cannot wait to hear it.

If you don't have a answer it is okay to say "hey teacher, I just don't know what to do".

Last edited by Rambunctous; Yesterday at 10:04 PM.

This raises a bunch of apolitical questions.

Does an individual possess the right to be homeless and a drug addict?
    When can the “state” intervene and declare someone unable to make judgements about their own lives?
    While the larger “war on drugs” was a huge failure, what should continue to be done at the local level to deter their sale?
    Is being addicted to drugs a crime or a public health issue, and by extension, is procuring drugs a crime or a natural part of the public health issue?

Rambo, if this was easy to fix, as you apparently think it is, then people smarter than me would have fixed it. You offer easy answers to an intractable problem and name call me because I won’t play your game.

I have absolutely no idea what to do about this. I possess no expertise in the field. You might as well ask me to diffuse a bomb.

You on the other hand, seem to have found the answer in a single, locally produced documentary, that will assuredly fix the problem now that you’ve enlightened us. We’d all appreciate it if you’d come on down from the mountain and save us.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

So after basically ignoring the border problem, president dumbfuck is requesting troops be sent to TX to “regain control”. Nice job, joey.

Happy to report that the sign language person at the UN today is okay after being rushed to the hospital to have their fingers and limbs untangled after trying to translate the boob's speech.

Happy to report that the sign language person at the UN today is okay after being rushed to the hospital to have their fingers and limbs untangled after trying to translate the boob's speech.
    And he beat Trump!

Trump could SO easily had a second term, but he made himself less and less palatable as the months rolled by. He made himself so distasteful that this notwit kicked his ass.

it was a piss poor slate of candidates all the way around, even my Libertarian party could have done better

RandyO
    IBA#9560

it was a piss poor slate of candidates all the way around, even my Libertarian party could have done better
    No.

But best case for Biden was a return to the normal level of governmental stupidity.

4 years with everyone’s wacky grandpa

And he beat Trump!

Trump could SO easily had a second term, but he made himself less and less palatable as the months rolled by. He made himself so distasteful that this notwit kicked his ass.
    Actually it took a lying fake media that bombarded the average voter with misinformation. He took Soros money and the punks he paid to start riots. It took a Swamp that is so entrenched that they made censorship of facts by high tech. It took even censoring the President of the United States Of America himself. It took cheating by Democrat voting clerks and mail in voting fraud to get Biden over the hump. It took judges who are so afraid of the swamp that they refused to look at the evidence of voter fraud. You must be proud of your side. I know I am very proud of what Trump accomplished and I can say proudly I voted for him twice. Tell us how proud you are of your man and of his accomplishments. Standing by.

Last edited by Rambunctous; Today at 07:56 PM.

And he beat Trump!

Agreed. Average IQ for Americans is 98 +/-. We are a nation of average at best with a healthy dose of idiocy. We deserved Trump. And as a result, we now deserve Biden. We’ll deserve the next fuckwit too, regardless of party, gender, etc. I do love my country, but goddamn we do stupid shit.