Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Prop 8 whoops

Re: Prop 8 whoops

Sorry I'm still hung up on something that was said on, like, page 2 or 3....

marriage is for procreation.

great

but does that mean a male who has undergone cancer treatment and is now infertile, or a woman who suffered an infection and now has no uterus are not allowed to marry? they can't procreate, so they are not worthy of this honor.

0 Not allowed!
    Executive Distributor - ItWorks! Global
    All-Natural Health, Wellness and Beauty www.kchristian.myitworks.com Supplements, Skin Care, Energy Drinks, and MORE!
    If you run into a wall with a helmet on, you still ran into a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by SRTie4k View Post
    Wow I go on vacation for the weekend and this thread exploded. At least someone took over the defense.
    It's cool, we'll still have fun when you are away.

Come'on back now, ya hear?

0 Not allowed!
    -Clayton
    2006 Suzuki SV650
    2004 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mzdagrl View Post

great

but does that mean a male who has undergone cancer treatment and is now infertile, or a woman who suffered an infection and now has no uterus are not allowed to marry? they can't procreate, so they are not worthy of this honor.
    yes.

0 Not allowed!
    When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 KTM 690SM /03 KTM 300EXC
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

Dont forget old guys that cant get it up. They should be required to get a divorce.

0 Not allowed!
    Zip Tie Alley #505

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

Don't try to understand it. All it is, is an attempt to use logic to back up the illogical bigotry of gays in the bible. It fails from the second it is purposed because you are mixing to incompatible entities, logic and religion.

It's the smoke and mirrors game that the Christian right has always attempted to play. They use flawed premises and faulty science in order try and wedge religious ideas into the scientific, educational and legal fields. It's been going on for a long time and will continue for a long time as well. As long as evangelical Christians exist they will try and push their agendas into law.

0 Not allowed!
    -Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

I am for liberty and would tend not to tell anybody what they can, or can not do. I also think its any one's right to hate anyone they choose.

I have decided that it is natural for humans to partner up. The majority of cases; homosexuality was determined in the womb rather than by choice. Therefore it flows naturally as a human right to partner up.

I do think that a lot of this squabbling would have been avoided if they had just come up with their own good word for a homosexual union and titles for the partners.

I have many humorous suggestions but then we'd be back at the bigot end.

0 Not allowed!
    Glen Beck is John the Baptist

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    Don't try to understand it. All it is, is an attempt to use logic to back up the illogical bigotry of gays in the bible. It fails from the second it is purposed because you are mixing to incompatible entities, logic and religion.

It's the smoke and mirrors game that the Christian right has always attempted to play. They use flawed premises and faulty science in order try and wedge religious ideas into the scientific, educational and legal fields. It's been going on for a long time and will continue for a long time as well. As long as evangelical Christians exist they will try and push their agendas into law.
    Yeah, let's just say that I was not asking really. just pointing out the faulty argument.... something tells me I am smarter than you think I am.

0 Not allowed!
    Executive Distributor - ItWorks! Global
    All-Natural Health, Wellness and Beauty www.kchristian.myitworks.com Supplements, Skin Care, Energy Drinks, and MORE!
    If you run into a wall with a helmet on, you still ran into a wall.

Yeah, let's just say that I was not asking really. just pointing out the faulty argument.... something tells me I am smarter than you think I am.
    Not at all, I know you're a smart cookie. i was just using your post as an excuse to add more ranting.

0 Not allowed!
    -Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567